Congratulations to both teams.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
ManlyBacker said:
The Eagle said:
I'm just saying we have a right to hate, our thoughts are our own and not those of the cub to

You can hate all you want. It is a free country. But the T&Cs on here say you can't express ethnic hatred on these boards. I'm very comfortable about that and I hope you will be too.

They are here! worth a quick look every now & then as a reminder for us all

http://www.silvertails.net/articles/site-information/5144-terms-of-use

ManlyBacker said:
The Eagle said:
ManlyBacker said:
The Eagle said:
Fact : the kennel has people who calls Anglo Aussies convicts and want us out of our country of birth, out of our homes and after reading such tripe even I wondered who was really to blame in the shire, those bogans have never been much of an issue before that

All in all we have a great reason to despise them and ignore the tripe they write on here as foolish trolling, whoever thinks they are not trolling is living in a fantasy land

Mate, they could pick up on some of the idiotic postings on here the last few days and write a treatise about our behaviour.

Just because the cesspit over there has stupid posts by stupid people doesn't mean we should reciprocate in our thinking.

I'm just saying we have a right to hate, our thoughts are our own and not those of the cub to

There's only so much s**t which can be taken before a breaking point is found, the movie the dark knight teaches us that (while just a movie, the theory is correct of Dents turning, it could be anyone)

I wonder if those racist kennel types realize they are worshipping the enemy (Greenberg'a heritage vs their heritage/religion)

You can hate all you want. It is a free country. But the T&Cs on here say you can't express ethnic hatred on these boards. I'm very comfortable about that and I hope you will be too.

Bulldogs are just ethnics? I'm sorry you misread,I hate the dogs fan base as almost a whole, not just the ethnic types

I know I can't hate on people who are another color to me unless I hate those the same color as me,I was making an observation not a racial hate rant

Hell if the "redhead hate crime racism" law gets passed I want to make an interracial baby or 5

I've never been charged with a hate crime and suspect I never will but I do understand your fears as speech can become conduct and not protected, they are the haters not me, i'm not the equal and opposite reaction

I never called for nor wanted violence of any type and I don't condone it other than as a sport (mma, boxing)

globaleagle said:
Well do you post those comments over in the kennel?

Look I can understand the comments saying 'listen Manly, be respectful.'

Then the bulldog thanks to the reasonable people.

But

I mean I've never read the phrase 'butthurt' used so much over the last 24 hrs than over at the kennel.

There is still vitriol directed towards brett stewart.

And a thousand disgusting comments regarding us in general.

So if a dogs fan comes over here and posts something 'ok' , forgive me if I dont fawn all over them.

Our threads are cut and pasted and in general ridiculed and we're treated with contempt and hatred.

So to refer to us as childish whilst not doing such on their own forum.

Well...I can understand the indifference by Manly fans.

Let's not hand over the high ground and tut tut at ourselves so quickly.

Good point GE - yes the phrase 'butthurt' is a unique one. And yes there are some people on that site that post rather crude comments. I am not sure how self regulating they are - but it surely is a good thing that we as a supporter group and members of this site attempt to.

Some of the things that you have pointed out that they do on their site is a copy paste of what some of our members do. We copy threads, we ridicule their supporters etc etc. Certainly the hatred piece is one to note, I have not come across this type of hatred since I had the pleasure of seeing a 'classico' during my Spanish tenure. I think it stems from some peoples lingering hurt over the Des fiasco. Personally I believe it is not healthy, and the fact is responding to hatred in kind does not garner a positive response. We have heard of trouble at the game, and I believe neither party is innocent.

I agree if a person comes on here and trolls, then we should not welcome them - but we should ignore them. However if they come on here and do nothing wrong, I think it is fair to say we should treat them with respect, and that respect should remain until they do something that is deserving of our displeasure. We don't need to fawn over them, but we don't need to be overtly hostile either.

I realise that their presence is not to everyones taste, and some prefer a utopian site with no interlopers, but I find it to be harmless. Maybe my view is as a result of being a member of multiple sites, I have found that so long as I remain respectful, uncontroversial and not antagonising then I am welcomed (albeit I cop some stick). My presence increases on their sites as a game approaches, and I am comfortable to appear on these sites after a win or a loss. I truly believe our site is unique in its hostility, such a shame given it is such a wonderful club.

Cheers

VFTH

In reality, the bulldog fans have had little to be excited about since 2004, 8 years ago.

In reality, it reeks of desperation what their club is trying to do to mirror our success.

In reality, their fans are envious of our success. The immature ones troll here to get a rise out of us, thats what immature people do. Immature people use the word butthurt/have photos of scarface or references to 2pac in their avatars; why argue with them?

There are some great bulldogs fans who, like us, are passonate about their club going foward, and they should be able to enjoy their teams success.

Its a game, we all need not to take it (myself included)peronally. We HAVE to experience the lows to appreciate the highs.

And all this racist stuff is garbage. My girlfriend is a Muslim - she isn't a terrorist, a "leb" or a dogs supporter.

Question: Why come on here if you are a rival supporter...WHEN YOU WIN
Of course it will stir trouble.

You MODS need to remove your head from your ass and act appropriately. MATABELE you are an idiot who loves to incite venom on our own vent board. What a laugh! Banning members who support and filing in to condemn.

Wake up minority do gooder politically correct nuffies-you do the club a dis service.

Great game-poor referees controlling-sad result-Crap attack from us.

voicefromthehill said:
Minority - you are a sad person if you think respect is with the minority

Im not sad mate-my team are successful and I love watching them play.
Whatever you meant by that-I am not sure. Have a good day!!!

The Eagle said:
globaleagle said:
Well do you post those comments over in the kennel?

Look I can understand the comments saying 'listen Manly, be respectful.'

Then the bulldog thanks to the reasonable people.

But

I mean I've never read the phrase 'butthurt' used so much over the last 24 hrs than over at the kennel.

There is still vitriol directed towards brett stewart.

And a thousand disgusting comments regarding us in general.

So if a dogs fan comes over here and posts something 'ok' , forgive me if I dont fawn all over them.

Our threads are cut and pasted and in general ridiculed and we're treated with contempt and hatred.

So to refer to us as childish whilst not doing such on their own forum.

Well...I can understand the indifference by Manly fans.

Let's not hand over the high ground and tut tut at ourselves so quickly.

I wondered who was really to blame in the shire, those bogans have never been much of an issue before that

Mate are you for real? That is the stupidest thing ive read on this forum. That day made fools of our country and Australians across the the world. I thought since you came back from your spell most of your posts to do with Manly were pretty good then you dribble out this ****.

You're an imbecile.

I don't recall any trouble either. I left the ground from the hill where the majority of the dog fans were. All i heard was a bit of heckling & that's it.

First time I have seen the police riot squad 4WDs at Brookie.

I have a few mates who are Berry supporters & they are fine citizens. Not surprisingly they drive to & from Homebush to watch their team play these days.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6