Congratulations to both teams.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hi Guys! I'm a Bulldogs fan, obviously.

--------
First off, Congratulations to everyone involved last night, the players, the fans, and everything else in between. It was the match of the year so far, and didn't live up to the hype! Both teams put on a good show, it was fast, physical, and exciting to watch.

As a Dogs fan, I am very happy with the result, and Des has really changed our club for the better. With 15 men for just over 50min of the match, it was an excellent result for the boys. In saying that, Manly had their chances, and Toovey can complain about the refs as much as he likes, but in the end, you guys had plenty of chances to post points. Whether your attack was disorganised, or if we defended super well, I don't know, but I don't think it's necessary to complain about it. You guys will be there come September, no doubt, and you have the potential to go all the way - again.

The Crowd. It was awesome! The Manly fans put on a good show, and the Dogs Army were great too. The Violence. It was hard to see who started all this childish behaviour, and I don't care who it was, whether it was the Bulldogs or the Manly fans, it's all over. It was a great night, and for me, the violence and stupidity from some fans made the night personally for me, a 9/10, instead of certain 10/10. It's just not needed.

I was just looking at some posts from you guys - don't get too worried. In the end, that match could have gone either way. T-Rex was one of your best, and whoever was saying that he isn't needed anymore and that he does not want to play for Manly this year has got rocks in their head. He was powerful last night. He could have been even better. On a couple of occasions he was given the ball when nothing was going on. You have to make 'set plays' for him. That's how you use him. That's how the Dogs will use him. Last night, when he got the ball he was usually flat footed.

Hopefully we take you guys on in the Semi Finals. A crowd of 60-70k would be awesome at ANZ.

Good luck for the rest of the year, and go the Dogs.

you can take this essay and stick it

why do you think we need your match report and better still what makes you think we want your posts here !!!!

gloat all you want , but remember your the only sysney club that has been caught for cheating the game .... that itself means one word

SCUM !!!! be proud of that and there is nothing to be proud of this year either no one remembers which round you won or where you finish!!

i forgot who were last years premiers !!!

Hey Bulldogsfan, where was your post when we beat you at your home ground earlier this season?
Now fark off back to the kennel.

panash said:

why do you think we need your match report and better still what makes you think we want your posts here !!!!

gloat all you want , but remember your the only sysney club that has been caught for cheating the game .... that itself means one word

SCUM !!!! be proud of that and there is nothing to be proud of this year either no one remembers which round you won or where you finish!!

Panash. Look what you've written. I'm not gloating.. I'm just telling you guys that there is no need to get worked up. You guys have a very strong outfit, and you will be alright. The match could have gone either way.

I didn't attack anyone. In fact, you look like an idiot going crazy for no bloody reason and getting angry at me for no reason.

Idiot.

WAMF said:
Hey Bulldogsfan, where was your post when we beat you at your home ground earlier this season?

Yeah, I'll admit, I had nothing to say then. But that was EARLY in the comp, now we are getting towards conclusion of the 26 rounds. You guys played well, but our Bulldogs team have improved so much since that match.

Look at the NRL ladder for proof.

Sorry Bulldogs Fan. We get so many trolls from other clubs here, its hard to tell who are the decent opposition fans sometimes.

Blake said:
Sorry Bulldogs Fan. We get so many trolls from other clubs here, its hard to tell who are the decent opposition fans sometimes.

No problem Blake. I understand. I'm not here to troll.

bulldogs_fan said:
panash said:

Panash. Look what you've written. I'm not gloating.. I'm just telling you guys that there is no need to get worked up. You guys have a very strong outfit, and you will be alright. The match could have gone either way.

I didn't attack anyone. In fact, you look like an idiot going crazy for no bloody reason and getting angry at me for no reason.

Idiot.

WAMF said:

Yeah, I'll admit, I had nothing to say then. But that was EARLY in the comp, now we are getting towards conclusion of the 26 rounds. You guys played well, but our Bulldogs team have improved so much since that match.

Proof that you've come here to gloat, contrary to your claim that you didn't come here to gloat.
You see, we can give back better than we cop.
Allah forbid the bulldogs should make the GF and lose. Plenty of your own medicine coming right back at you and your cousins when it's going to hurt you the most.
Just keep that in mind next time you feel like gloating.

WAMF said:
bulldogs_fan said:
panash said:

Idiot.

WAMF said:

Proof that you've come here to gloat, contrary to your claim that you didn't come here to gloat.
You see, we can give back better than we cop.
Allah forbid the bulldogs should make the GF and lose. Plenty of your own medicine coming right back at you and your cousins when it's going to hurt you the most.
Just keep that in mind next time you feel like gloating.

Mate, I'm not gloating.

100%..

Geez you're an unaccommodating lot. Welcome Bulldogs fan and thanks for your effort to be conciliatory and intelligent. Sadly your IQ outweighs many here.

Matabele said:
Geez you're an unaccommodating lot. Welcome Bulldogs fan and thanks for your effort to be conciliatory and intelligent. Sadly your IQ outweighs many here.

Says the Happy Clapper of ST.

Matabele said:

dude if your happy to discuss our losses with teams that just beat us ( maybe you havnt realised but it was more than just a game last night )

why dont you join other forums and discuss your pleasures with them..

i truly DO NOT comprehend why our fans feel they need opposing teams here to discuss how we played , what if this and what if that !!! and how well we can go .. us supporters know how well our team can play and what they can achieve
i definately dont need scum dog fans telling me how it is !!!

Excuse the less receptive members here Bulldogs Fan.

If I was a dog supporter I would be as proud as hell about that win last night. Injuries way from home against a quality team, the current premers.

As a manly fan I am proud of our boys.

Is it just me or does bulldogs fan sound a lot like Mr. I? The tone of the comments are quite familiar.

well done to both teams, was the game of the year so for was soo like in many ways, ans a rl fan I enjoyed it so much to watch.

Trex was back to his fifi best. He has stopped winding up and running at the line and his offload has vanished or when it happens he has just stood still and pushed someone over, honestly when he is good he is good but it seems in his time with us we have had one good year and 3 woeful years

Why would you bother to go through a registration process to post this. Thanks for your input mate, I'm sure you are a heck of a guy.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8