Congratulations Matt Ballin

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Interesting to read in the Telegraph today that Hasler considers Ballin an 80 minute player.  "Matt goes for eighty minutes and has a great motor", says Hasler.  When did that ever happen?  I think he is, but I'm yet to see Hasler leave him out there for it.

If NSW pick Farah over Ennis they can just hand Qld the trophy and we save the players for the real competition of the NRL.  Ennis has Origin written all over him.  Farah doesn't.

I disagree, i think Farah is the perfect fit

Also i forgot about Waterhouse, he is having a great year and i'd throw him in the mix for the 16 or 7 jersey

All I remember of Waterhouse is him coming off after 15 minutes of his only Origin vomitting.  Probably game 1 2004.  His motor ain't built for distance at high revs.

I reckon Ennis is built for Origin. Tough, versatile and a niggler. Farah is great when it is going his way but there is not the room in Origin.

Matabele link said:
All I remember of Waterhouse is him coming off after 15 minutes of his only Origin vomitting.  Probably game 1 2004.  His motor ain't built for distance at high revs.

Really? I remember that person being Hindmarsh. He made something like 25 tackles in the first 20 minutes, and was spewing his guts up as he ran back to the defensive line. It was the game that Choc played, because they left Choc on the bench and kept the spewing Hindy on the field!

Canteen Worker link said:
I reckon Ennis is built for Origin. Tough, versatile and a niggler. Farah is great when it is going his way but there is not the room in Origin.

I don't think you could say Farah isn't tough, he's played on with injuries that would have put most back in the sheds. He has more to his game than Ennis. Ennis is a greath niggler and gets under the skin of other teams but look what has happened in the past when NSW has gotten under the skin of QLD, QLD always come back with points.

I think both would do the job but I just think Farrar has more to offer and played all over Smith a couple of weeks ago. It may just come down to who players better this Sunday.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4