Congratulations Jake!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The disappointment and emotion that this guy shows on field and in particularly in the below presser has me very comfortable having this man leading our club into the future. I don't think the boys aren't having a dig, at the moment we're just not good enough with the cattle were have on the park.

http://www.seaeagles.com.au/news/2016/06/20/rd_15_press_conferenceseaeagles.html
The cattle are fine, it's the coaching that is rubbish. Have a look at that Gold Coke squad and tell me honestly that it is a better squad with names like Anthony Don, Nathan Davis, Nene McDonald, Tyrone focking Roberts, Zeb Taia, Agnatiua Paasi, Eddy Pettybourne (Really????), Leivaha Pulu and Ryan Simpkins.

That's a total of 9 of 17 that are as rubbish or more rubbish than our guys and yet they are in the top 8. PPPPPLLLLLEEEEAAAASSSSEEE, the problem is not the squad, the problem IS the coaching staff.

I'd have Don, Paasi, Taia and even Tyrone focking Roberts at the moment

Jake is a champion and worthy captain. I am proud of him and Tom. They are great ambassadors for our club.

The cattle are fine, it's the coaching that is rubbish. Have a look at that Gold Coke squad and tell me honestly that it is a better squad with names like Anthony Don, Nathan Davis, Nene McDonald, Tyrone focking Roberts, Zeb Taia, Agnatiua Paasi, Eddy Pettybourne (Really????), Leivaha Pulu and Ryan Simpkins.

That's a total of 9 of 17 that are as rubbish or more rubbish than our guys and yet they are in the top 8. PPPPPLLLLLEEEEAAAASSSSEEE, the problem is not the squad, the problem IS the coaching staff.

Nothing wrong with the cattle? Godinet and Api in the halves - neither with any sort of long kicking game, Williame and Wright aren't first grade outside backs. DCE, Walker, Lyon, Matai, Lawrence and Myles all out last night. You're free to have your opinion but I think that shows huge issues with the team we had on the park last night.

Nothing wrong with the cattle? Godinet and Api in the halves - neither with any sort of long kicking game, Williame and Wright aren't first grade outside backs. DCE, Walker, Lyon, Matai, Lawrence and Myles all out last night. You're free to have your opinion but I think that shows huge issues with the team we had on the park last night.
So do you honestly believe that Tyrone Roberts is a better player than Api and that's just one example. You appear to be forlornly defending the indefensible.

So do you honestly believe that Tyrone Roberts is a better player than Api and that's just one example. You appear to be forlornly defending the indefensible.

Tyrone Roberts is a genuine half (whilst not a high quality one) Api is a make shift half, without any ability to direct a team. Roberts with the assistance on Taylor are able to at least provide some direction to their team, Godinet and Api are never going to be able to do that.

Our team is rubbish at the moment, I don't think the coaching staff are helping our cause, but the ability of some of the players we have out there cannot be completely cast aside when looking at reasons for our form.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4