Congratulations Jake!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Congratulations Jake, he is well as truely a leader on and off the field.if he shows he can handle the responsibility without affecting his performance would love to see him made permanent captain next year.

In an unrelated topic and stressing that I am not having a dig at any one person

Does anyone else dislike/cringe at the phrase " X player bleeds X teams colour "

With the way the modern game is now it just seems so cringey , many people would of said that phrase in reference to Foran and Watamouth

Or is it just me?

Congrats to Jake, he is the future leader and captain of manly! I would like to see two captains again, similar to the Lyon-King show. Maybe the turbo-cherry show

So, one of our vice captains (Snake) is playing this week but has not been named as captain with Killer and the co-vice captain DCE both out.

That speaks more than words about what is going on right now.

Congratulations to Jake Trbojevic though. This is a definite sign of the future IMO. Jake is going to have either the (vc) or (c) next to his name from 2017.

Why did they dilute the honour by having that drongo as a vice captain :swear:

Jake is an 80 minute player, he doesn't need another forward to chat to the Refs :mad:

Nate handles the media and pressers very well, also quite experienced talk to the referees, handles them well, and it shown respect by them.

Good learning curve for young Jake. Myles may be well down on form, but he is an experienced leader.

Absolutely brilliant recognition!

This is a great forward step for the club, I can't wait to see Jake at his first press conference after a win (hopefully Sunday). Can you imagine the joy and enthusiasm from him? It will be fantastic in the modern era of not showing excitement or happiness he will just be off his head in a great way.

Jake you've been leading the forwards for the last 18mths, its only logical he takes the next step.

I think it's a great step - says a lot to the younger kids in the side. Bravo!

Why did they dilute the honour by having that drongo as a vice captain :swear:

Jake is an 80 minute player, he doesn't need another forward to chat to the Refs :mad:
Maybe Baz didn't want to heap too much responsibility on Jake too soon. I can see the logic in naming Myles due to his experience as co-captain.

Big Congrats to Jake, you will do us proud.

A manly local co-captain Yahoo ... congratulations Jake .. take it on son

Who will be our first choice goal kicker?
Panthers love a close match - goals will be crucial. Walker?

Congratulations Jake.
I agree with HM. Don't see the need for co-captains personally.

I thought I saw a team list earlier in the week that had Snake as captain???

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4