Congratulations DSM5

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Jethro

Star Trekkin' across the universe
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
DSM5's Milestone Achievements

1.    First on site to a century of "smites":      Check.

2.    First on site to a double century of "smites":      Check.

And now for your latest achievement:     

First on site to a century of "applauds"

Congratulations

claply7.gif

Thanks for that Jethro.  I really can't understand any of the smites.  Must be all those little people who just don't get it.           

Better be even handed so I've just given him a smite and an applaud

C'mon DSM take off those lead boots and go for gold.... 1000 is closer than you think good onya  ;)

Good on you DSM5. You used to **** me when you were a Matai basher but your Orford criticism in my opinion is pretty close to the mark and justified.

I enjoy reading your posts these days and havent smited you for well over 6 months I'd say!

Matas, only 66 people don't like you, or is that one person 66 times?  Anyway you sook, 246 people don't like me.  Stiffen up.

I like everyone, I may not agree with everyone BUT if you are a Manly suppporter I like you!!!

Mark, it's impossible to like everyone.  I've just given you one of my rare smites for that bull**** post.

DSM5 link said:
Mark, it's impossible to like everyone.  I've just given you one of my rare smites for that bullS**t post.

I've smited you for no other reason than I wanted to be your 250th ! HaHaaaa !

I imagine you feel powerful now Ryan.  (Just how do you people insert those little faces onto your posts?)

It's harder to smite DSM5 these days now that he isn't calling for Willo to play every position on the field and Cuthbo to slot in at 5/8.  

DSM you don't know me very well.... I do like everyone, I just don't like some peoples views, but if they support Manly I like them!!

NOW

If asking me about their points of view...well that's another thing.....can I have an applaud please???

Aw come on I gave you one????

DSM5 link said:
I imagine you feel powerful now Ryan.  (Just how do you people insert those little faces onto your posts?)

Now? Nah mate,, I'm ALWAYS powerful.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4