Congratulations DCE - Dally M Rookie of the Year

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Spuds Bodyguard

Reserve Grader
What an achievement and thoroughly deserved.

Who in all honesty expected him to have as big an impact in such a key position?

The best thing is, I don't think we've seen half of what he is capable of yet.

Well done Daly - thoroughly deserved.

It was good to see both halves had a shave and got rid of that teenage fluff under their chin.

All the Manly boys looked good in their suits, hair combed (including Des) and clean shaven.

OMG I sound like my father!

lismore_fan said:

i had the same thought as you did above when i was thinking back to the times I saw DCE play up here on the Sunny Coast. "I recall the days i watched DCE developing as a young fella"

Deadset sounded just like my old man I did.

I'll sound like a wanker and say that I always knew he was this good, especially with Foz next to him. That T20 side from a few years ago that won the minor premiership really was that good. For those of you that didn't see them play, it was something else. Why they failed in the finals, I can't say, but I was shocked.

Having said that, with the step up to 1st grade, he's exceeded anything I thought possible in his first year. I was always happy with letting Hodko go to bring DCE in but I thought there would be an adjustment period.

Well done DCE. What a player we have here.

It seems maybe Queensland has the odd redeeming quality.

Who won Wookie of the Year this year? Was it Chewbacca again? Jeez that award is getting boring! Just like the Saints winning 11 premierships in a row.

Not only was he rookie of the year but he was a nomination for best halfback of the year. Does anyone doubt that he could even end up as Clive Churchill medallist this year? I had no doubt he'd be good but it's been great to see just how good, he is outstanding.

lismore_fan said:
Well done Daly - thoroughly deserved.

It was good to see both halves had a shave and got rid of that teenage fluff under their chin.

All the Manly boys looked good in their suits, hair combed (including Des) and clean shaven.

get a haircut lismore! :D

maybe there's an opening for Gillette to jump in as sleeve sponsor when AAA takes their bat and ball and goes home :angel:

Yeah and congratulations to Daly!! Well done!!

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6