Congrats to Snake, Gift, Buhrer and Trex.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Choc shafted. full squad

Greg Bird
Jamie Buhrer
Todd Carney
Ben Creagh
Robbie Farah
Paul Gallen (Captain)
Jarryd Hayne
Michael Jennings
Luke Lewis
Trent Merrin
Josh Morris
Mitchell Pearce
Brett Stewart
Glenn Stewart
James Tamou
Tony Williams
Akuila Uate

Can't believe choc missed out. Well done to the others though. Wow well done Bhurer

Apparently he wasnt able to train all this week, which is the reason he wasnt selected. However, Stuart said though that Choc will do a job for him during the series.

So I take it the Choc lost his blue jersey to Buhrer? Interesting, would bang my head on the wall if it wern't for the fact that they're both our boys. Ah well Congrats to Buhrer and all the others who got it. Was Choc left out coz of injury concerns?

So 1-17 it looks something like this

Stewart
Hayne
Jennings
Morris
Uate
Carney
Pearce
Gallen
Farah
Tamou
Lewis
Creagh
Stewart

Buhrer
Merrin
Williams
Bird

Other then the obvious disappointment of Choc missing out what are peoples thoughts on NSW's chances with the named team? I think Trex has the X-factor to cause some issues for QLD and Carney is obviously in great form. I think we have a chance.

Jamie Blue-rer!

Yes Dean Ritchie or Phil Rothfield .. You have my permission to use this on your back page tomorrow :p

Honestly that is one of the better sides we have named in recent years

Still can't understand the selection of Creagh.....dead set choc on one leg would be a better selection. That guy is weak....

Yeah Creagh is a rather dubious selection but at times he can play. Can only assume choc is injured

Creagh ran away from Hodges...good enough to stamp his papers never to play again....

The reason for Choc's non-selection is because he wouldn't be able to train all week. I assume its Creagh that has taken his spot.

I wouldn't pick Creagh, but in the final 2 games last year he had his role changed by Stuart and actually went ok so can see why he is picked

The centres are the worry. Jennings is playing NSW cup because of poor form and attitude, just the sort of lead in to Origin you want. Morris will play out of position on the right I assume, and he will have the unenviable task of trying to contain Qld's LHS attack of Thurston, that turncoat Inglis who is in great touch, Slater at times and Dave Taylor if picked. I'm sure Gifty will be posted out there to help him, but still a big ask.

Creagh is a powderpuff, Choc is streets ahead of him. I'd bench him, push Gift into 2nd row and start Bird at lock. I hope T-Rex isn't short of a run because of his suspension.

Our chances basically rest with Carney, if he fires we are a chance. I can't see Farah offering too much creativity, but I might be wrong.

Well done to all the guys picked, hope you help end the drought.

Looks like Buhrer's stocks have surpassed Lusicks!!

Congratulations to all the Manly Boys.

This Series will clear any dark clouds Bretty has lingering after the two years' of darkness. Looking forward to his smiles again :angel:

Jamie and T-Rex will step up and soak in the experience to help Manly achieve the B2B.

Glenn must be so happy for his little brother :heart:

Sorry that Choc missed out, but the next generation has arrived and Manly will now benefit from his full focus on the B2B ;)

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4