Congrat's to Gifty and Choc

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Good to see Gifty break back into rep footy, he deserves it.

Not a Manly player but I'm glad to see Galloway get a crack as well. Interested in seeing how he goes.

Given the team list I think they should line up something like this -

1. Minichello
2. Hayne
3. Gasnier (Ugh...)
4. Jennings
5. Uate
6. Soward
7. Pearce
8. Gallen
9. Ennis
10. Mannah
11. Watmough
12. Scott
13. Lewis
14. Gidley
15. Gift
16. Galloway
17. Creagh

18. Bird
19. Morris
20. Merrin

congrats girfty and choc. Realistically cant see gift making the final 17 but galloway im hoping gets thrown in for merrin who sticky hasnt even bothered with.

hopefully morris doesnt make the team. uate and jayne the way to go

We'll live & die by our forwards. Centers arent good enough to create anything on their own & the halves aren't good enough to provide them with quality ball on a regular basis.

If we win the MotM will be Gallen or Lewis.

Wolfpack said:
We'll live & die by our forwards. Centers arent good enough to create anything on their own & the halves aren't good enough to provide them with quality ball on a regular basis.

MK Eagle said:
Wolfpack said:

Did you not see origin 1 - Jennings made 3 clean line breaks - most would consider that creating something - try lamb or pork instead of veal...

Hey, I'm a fan of Jennings & think he's a great player. He was our only spark in game 1 & almost won the game for us. He is not the same type of center as a Lyon or Gasnier in his prime though, yet. He relies on his speed too much IMO, when he learns how to break games without it he will be a great player rather than just a good one.

Shame Lousi isn't a New South Welshman eh?

Wolfpack said:
Hey, I'm a fan of Jennings & think he's a great player. He was our only spark in game 1 & almost won the game for us. He is not the same type of center as a Lyon or Gasnier in his prime though, yet. He relies on his speed too much IMO, when he learns how to break games without it he will be a great player rather than just a good one.

How stupid of Jennings to rely on his speed. Imagine if Soward stops using a good kicking game or Thurston stops creating line breaks with his passing game , maybe Foran stops playing with such passion - maybe then they could become great players too.

Loussi for NSW - no he might rely on his size & skill too much eh??

MK Eagle said:
Wolfpack said:

How stupid of Jennings to rely on his speed. Imagine if Soward stops using a good kicking game or Thurston stops creating line breaks with his passing game , maybe Foran stops playing with such passion - maybe then they could become grat players too.

Loussi for NSW - no he might rely on his size & skill too much eh??

Way to miss the point completely.

Of course he is going to utilize his speed, it's his greatest asset at the moment. What I am saying is that he will be a better player when he learns how to carve it up without his speed & become a well rounded football player (he isnt going to have that speed forever).

There is more to football than physical attributes.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6