Congrats to Bones

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I think "50 games in a row" is more appropriate than "50 straight"....

When has Bones EVER been sober at a footy match????

:)

Larissa said:
Bones, when do you arrive in Perth?

8am flight Friday morning... arriving 11am Perth time.

Cameron said:
bones said:
My streak is going to end at 52. I'm going to Perth on the weekend but I'm not going to Townsville the week after :(

Mate you do know if we don't go back to back I'm blaming you :d

I bet your looking forward to a normal weekend.

Yea, I am really looking forward to watching them live on TV.

Bones, My Mrs is going to see a movie about your life tonight. It's called Magic Mike. Damn you Bones! I'll have to go to the gym all 7 days next week! Anyone used Clenbuterol?

Speaking of congrats to Bones, that was great to hear you on the radio just then, the best radio also, abc (non-commercial) sport, @ Perth just now.

Cheers mate!
And Go Manly!

Speaking of congrats to Bones, that was great to hear you on the radio just then, the best radio also, abc (non-commercial) sport, @ Perth just now.

Cheers mate!
And Go Manly!

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Is it on podcast or has anyone recorded it

I hope not.

Just want to say a HUGE thanks to Larissa and the club for inviting me into the dressing sheds tonight to watch the boys sing the victory song. Larissa called me on Thursday to tell me that i could go in providing Manly won. I was more than a bit worried for most of the match but was stoked when they came back and won. Thanks again Larissa, you are the BEST.

Berkeley_Eagle said:

I hope not.

Just want to say a HUGE thanks to Larissa and the club for inviting me into the dressing sheds tonight to watch the boys sing the victory song. Larissa called me on Thursday to tell me that i could go in providing Manly won. I was more than a bit worried for most of the match but was stoked when they came back and won. Thanks again Larissa, you are the BEST.

bones said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:

I hope not.

Our absolute pleasure!

Thanks to everyone who made the trip over to Perth. Hope everyone has a safe trip back to their homes.

Go Manly!

bones said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:

I hope not.

Our absolute pleasure!

Thanks to everyone who made the trip over to Perth. Hope everyone has a safe trip back to their homes.

Go Manly!

ayjay007 said:
Stevo said:
True supporter!

and the rest of us who make whatever effort we can are ????????

Not as good as bones mate. He goes the extra mile after the extra mile has been done.
Credit where credit is due.

Good stuff bonesy, you deserve it.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8