Congrats to Bones

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
there you have it kids - gambling is fun and profitable!

as a man whore, last week bones made $1285.15c

when I asked who gave him the 15 cents, he replied...

"everybody"

50 games of manly the mans version of 50 shades of grey

I told my daughter about Bones' feat and she said "so what, he only attended fifty games straight" then I said " yeah, but have a look where all those games were", she said "farking hell he's a legend".

well done mate, i will be at the game today & if i see you i'd like to personally congratulate you. keep an eye out for me i will be in a manly jersey:p

Brilliant effort mate and it's been a lot of fun travelling with you to most of those far flung places as well as the fortress.

Mind you, I was on a run of 74 (not including pre-season trials which would have added a few more on) until I missed the 2 semis last season due to a badly broken leg (but did get to the final in a wheelchair, the WCC in Feb and then NZ for round 1 2012 as did you)

This run covered the whole of the 2009/10 & 11 games plus fnals games (i'd been to all of the 2008 games as well but didn't get to the UK in Feb 2009 for the WCC so the "streak" had to start again.)

So mate, glad to hear you will now go to Perth & FNQ as you are still in with a chance to set the new record

The bar has been set mate - can you reach it? LOL!
See you on the bus in a couple of hours (PM)

OMG. Great effort

I left my Cousins Wedding before the speeches to see Manly play the Saints in a semi final and I thought that was up there as a die hard.

Now I'm going to have to reevaluate my loyalty :-/

Game 50 in doubt :(
Supporters bus blown a tyre on F3.
not sure how long were stuck here for !!

Congatulations on am awesome achievement bones.

If the bus doesnt get going you might have to walk down the f3 to get to 50!

this thread could become the ultimate in "putting the mocka" on someone thread.

mocka?
mokka?
mocha?

but I hope it doesn't.

My streak is going to end at 52. I'm going to Perth on the weekend but I'm not going to Townsville the week after :(

bones said:
My streak is going to end at 52. I'm going to Perth on the weekend but I'm not going to Townsville the week after :(

Mate you do know if we don't go back to back I'm blaming you :d

I bet your looking forward to a normal weekend.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6