Congrats to Bones

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
Tomorrow bones will attend his 50th Manly game in a row In Newcastle since 2010 including tWCC
that's a mighty effort well done mate
You are a real diehard fan

More importantly whenever bones goes to every game of the season manly win the comp
Eg 1987 and 2011

You can do it bones :)

Thanks guys. T Rex using Slater as a speed bump was the last game I wasn't at as I was on holiday in Africa.
Perth is all booked Cam but the week after in NQ is only a maybe at this stage.

Well done Bones - always into the action also with planking, pranks & plenty of drinks.
Seems to be in hot form also with these winning margin/last tryscorer tickets - will afford his own plane for the next NZ away game!! ;)

bones said:
Thanks guys. T Rex using Slater as a speed bump was the last game I wasn't at as I was on holiday in Africa.
Perth is all booked Cam but the week after in NQ is only a maybe at this stage.
You better get another double like last week bud.

Doesn't the supporter of the year get the Menzies medal. I think it's bones time :)

bones said:
Larissa said:
Congrats on a fantastic effort Bones...!

Thanks Larissa but it's not like it's a chore. It's awesome fun and we support the best team in the NRL.

Have you a highlight from your 50-game streak Bones? Aside from the GF last season, obviously. Perhaps the Storm at Brooky last season?

Larissa said:
Congrats on a fantastic effort Bones...!

Thanks Larissa but it's not like it's a chore. It's awesome fun and we support the best team in the NRL.
[/quote]

Have you a highlight from your 50-game streak Bones? Aside from the GF last season, obviously. Perhaps the Storm at Brooky last season?
[/quote]

Besides last years GF, any of the interstate trips. Any trip to Suncorp and the Caxton hotel. But the World Club Challenge trip to Leeds was easily my favourite even though Manly lost.

bones said:
Besides last years GF, any of the interstate trips. Any trip to Suncorp and the Caxton hotel. But the World Club Challenge trip to Leeds was easily my favourite even though Manly lost.

Leeds is a great city, full of character and great pubs. Suncorp is easily the best football ground in Australia, so I can understand that.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2