Congrats from another clubs supporter.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

MrInvisible

Reserve Grader
Hey all,

I'm a Bulldogs Fan (if you haven''t worked out from my other posts).

Just a quick one to congratulate:
1. The Warriors and Cowboys for putting on a fantastic Toyota Cup final. Talk about nail biting, but at the same time it shows the talent the junior competition has in it.

2. The Bulldogs for their third straight NSW Cup Premiership. I must say we didn't play our best, but I did almost have a heart attack at that final 10 second try. I enjoy a win, but that was FAR too close. Perfect finish to a finals game though.

3. The Manly first grade side, who simply outplayed and outclassed a Warriors outfit that was never really in the game despite the final score.

When are they going to learn tackling in the toyota cup, the attack is entertaining but the defence is woeful in that competition. More like AFL scores in some games then league scorelines

I agree Mrinvisible it was a great day. The Warriors fans were great too, they really supported their team through the day and didn't go birko when they lost. I thought it was My Smart when they showed the Warriors getting off the bus. They'll be a team to be reckoned with in the next few years.

Warriors junior development program is fantastic, though they do have the pick of an entire nation of players.

I actually wouldn't mind seeing a second New Zealand side in the comp in the next few years.

Maybe Auckland Warriors and Christchurch Vulcans, and their feeder club can be joint in NSW Cup as New Zealand Vulcans.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6