Congrats Choc superman effort

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mickqld

Sea Eagle forever
Tipping Member
Choc just shaded by Gallen for MOM. What an awesome effort from those 2 a tower of strength.

mickqld said:
Choc just shaded by Gallen for MOM. What an awesome effort from those 2 a tower of strength.

Choc was simply stunning tonight. Def. had a point to prove, and proved it to no-end. Gallen MOM though..

I got $40 on Gallen znd he is home, he played the best game of footy i can remember a forward play, he ran over 200 and just didn't stop, having said that Choc was great and so was Lewis.

Great effort by Choc. I was a bit dirty on him for that play the ball but the front on footage they only showed once clearly showed his leg being pulled sideways by Slater.

Great game but no way known will anyone get Man of the Match other than Gallen. I think Choc could have pushed him if he played 80 minutes though.

Gallen, Choc and Lewis were ****ing amazing. Gallen really is a champion player and i don't say that about many players that don't play for Manly....

Also i know alot of people questioned having Mini at fullback but he really did have a good game, his experience at that level showed. I think Snake will be there next year though :)

CLIT COMMANDER said:
There should be a dual award, one for each ref.

the only crap decision IMO was when inglis was called held by the ref and then NSW proceeded to pick him up and dump him.

oh and the missed high shot on inglis by gallen.

refs were ok i thought

Yeah after the first 2 penalties that were both crap IMO the rest of the game was fairly evenly reffed, they let a lot of stuff go and I was fine with that because it went both ways. Both teams got away with murder in the ruck and it just came down to who could win out over that.

IMO Queensland push the envelope more in regards to true ruck infringements, the likes of Billy Slater are just outright cheats, but we were more obvious in our infringements and still got away with it

I really think choc should consider politics or the priesthood.

he is so good he would end up as prime minister or pope.

hell he is so good he could do both at once, while fixing global warming and world hunger in his spare time...

Choc injured his ankle early in the second half and hobbled badly, but bravely played his heart out and was one of NSW's best. However, I can't see him or Hoppa being fit for Monday.

Yea, great effort Choc, awesome seeing you and the boys in the Blue jerseys really take it to the Queenslanders!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4