congatulations Manly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

rhino

Beaten by the better team last night,no argument there.Was saying to my mate at halftime the first 10 mins will be pretty crucial,thought that longer the game went the more LEEDS would dominate just down to match fitness,then wat happend BANG,BANG,BANG game over.
     What was more frightening is that we're 3 games into our season,Manly are still in pre season,WHAT THE HELL are they like once they've played a few games and playing on firm ground.
  Its a pity all the fans left the ground after the game and not showed Manly the respect they deserved on their lap of honour,i myself could'nt leave until Manly players came around to where i was sat to applaud them.
    Hope the Manly fans that came over enjoyed their stay in LEEDS and have a safe journey back to Oz.All the very best for the forthcoming NRL season except when you play the COWBOYS.
 MANLY one hell of a team
By the way look after OUR trophy we're only lending it to you for a year.
 COME ON YOU RHINOS ;D ;D

Good stuff Rhino - best of luck to your boys and may we enjoy more banter at some stage in the future. Thanks for your contribution here which made the build up to the game so much more enjoyable.

Just make sure Cliffy GC gets back on the plane and comes home, away from the charms of the mysterious English rose, Lucy!!!

Fair points about the game, it's a shame the majority of your fans didn't share that view and afford Manly the respect they deserved.

Oh and for the records, if you go into the Leeds Rhinos ticket office at Headingley, I think you'll find the WCC throphys you have won against
Dogs and Storm. The one Manly won is THEIRS!!!!

Yeah strangly enough there is a diferent SL, Hub cap and WCC trophy made every year so the clubs keep them forever.

Anyway well done to Manly. That 10 minute spell after half time killed us. Watmough was superb running forward and has a hell of a lot of speed for such a compact guy.

As I said in my preview, you would get on top if the forwards bossed the game and Mat Orford certainly did what I said. Was dissapointed with Jamie Lyon though. Senior has not dominated his opposite number quite like that for a few years now. Could this be down to Lyon being at 6 last year?

For Leeds Burgess' 2nd spell impressed me and he always seemed to half break te line and find his front. Senior played his best game for some time now and I hope that gives him confidence for the rest of the year. Sinfield looked alright in the last 2 minutes but did little before that. Hall is not a winger. Personall I would bulk him up and put him in the 2nd row. He has a bit o pace but not enough to finish tries off from 50 m out.

For me the main difference between the 2 teams at the ground was Manlys ability to put Leeds on thier backs. This meant that we lost a good 2 seconds which let the Manly D line get set. Leeds wernt able to do this as much leading to a few breaks because the line wasnt even.

All in all it wasnt a bad game. Leeds are still very rusty in attack but thats due to the injurys we have had leading upto the game. Robinson didnt seem a problem inside the ground to me and is p***es me off heaps when fans around me moan at a decision when it is clearly correct. We call them feckwits over here ;D

Funny thing though... when that last scrum formed the guy sat behind me had called his mate to complain about that last penalty by Orford costing him £180 because of the bet he placed. Then Senior made that break and McGuire scored. You should have heard him. I bet he hadnt celebrated like that at the GF last season.

Anyway as I said, Well done Manly. The best team for at least 75% of the game last night.

Zep link said:
Senior ontop on lyon? Nah mate, it was Lyon having to babysit williams.

Either way your left hand side looks weak. Senior and Hall arent the fastest 3/4 partnership and im sure there will be a lot better in the NRL. I believe if Donald had have been on Seniors wing we would have scored 2 more tries in that 2nd half.

I still believe you would have won though as you did what you had to to secure the victory.

Hey Bradford fan,SOD OFF could'nt giva a toss about your opinion,you just worry about your tribe because your in for along season.

Sad yeah, I think you should quit now because you're giving ESL supporters a bad name.
I can air my opinion, what with being Australian born from Chatswood, you may want to look that up on a map of Sydney and see what it's nearest club is ;)
I've had the pleasure this week of meeting many fantastic Manly supporters who are a credit to the game, its a shame not all suporters are as good.

Also, what about that Fatty who jumped over the advertisement hoarding from the East Stand, what was all that about  ::)

Hey bradford fan i can only assume the rather large portly fan that accidently fell over the advertising hoarding and rolled onto the pitch had been consumed by the effects of a rather large intake of alcohol that he may have consumed on the day in question.Sorry iff i may sound aggresive in my reply to you but unfortunatley i was born with an aggressive dissorder to anything Bradford.
    ;D ;D

lol Guys, you have to stick around. No let the fact that there is tension between your clubs stop you. Invite all your mates to come here and discuss who has a bigger **** hole for a town. I personally love it

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6