1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confussion over my FC membership ?

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by eagle_predator, Jun 24, 2009.

1. eagle_predator

eagle_predator Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I phoned the Leagues club today and i said ill be sending my payment for my Leagues Club membership renewal, i also want to pay for my FC membership for the first time.

So i asked who do i make the money order out to ? and what address do i send my FC membership payment to ? is it the same address as the Leagues ? she said she thinks it should be made out to Manly Warringah FC Club ? but wasn't 100% sure as there's been some changes, she also wasn't sure what address to post my payment to as it's different to the Leagues one.

I phoned the FC also but by that time they were closed and this year will be my 21st year as a Leagues Club member

2. eagle_predator

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I need to know by tomorrow morning as i need to make x2 payments one for my leagues renewal & the 2nd for my FC membership for the first time.

Can anyone help maybe someone has paid and posted their FC payment just recently ?

3. Jethro

Jethro This space is for rent Staff Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +1,897 / 7
    Wolfman redeems himself with a try

4. eagle_predator

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    lol

5. Jethro

Jethro This space is for rent Staff Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +1,897 / 7
    lol
    [/quote]

So that's where that post went. I have no idea how that ended up there because I was in the SOO2 thread but was in this thread before that and after posting it opened up into the SOO2 thread & I noticed that it was missing.

6. eagle_predator

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    lol
    [/quote]

So that's where that post went. I have no idea how that ended up there because I was in the SOO2 thread but was in this thread before that and after posting it opened up into the SOO2 thread & I noticed that it was missing.
    [/quote]

;D

7. OneEyedEagle

OneEyedEagle Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +176 / 0
    Hey EP, make your football club payment to Manly-Warringah Rugby League Club Ltd.

You can post the application and Cheque to
    Manly Leagues Membership Office,
    PO Box 607,
    Brookvale. NSW. 2100.

That’s where I sent mine and got my membership card today.

Your cheque for League's club membership can be sent to the following address I think. I have got this off of the website www.seaeagles.com.au/manly-leagues-club.asp?cid=18&name=Contact-Us but normally for Leagues club membership I go to the club and renew every 5 years. Send you payment to

Manly-Warringah Rugby League Club Limited
    563  Pittwater Road
    Brookvale   NSW   2100

Damn it was hard to watch SOO2 tonight, I was at the game and wanted to walk out at half time. Cya later bellyache thanks for the memories.

8. eagle_predator

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey EP, make your football club payment to Manly-Warringah Rugby League Club Ltd.

You can post the application and Cheque to
    Manly Leagues Membership Office,
    PO Box 607,
    Brookvale. NSW. 2100.

That’s where I sent mine and got my membership card today.

Your cheque for League's club membership can be sent to the following address I think. I have got this off of the website www.seaeagles.com.au/manly-leagues-club.asp?cid=18&name=Contact-Us but normally for Leagues club membership I go to the club and renew every 5 years. Send you payment to

Manly-Warringah Rugby League Club Limited
    563  Pittwater Road
    Brookvale   NSW   2100

Damn it was hard to watch SOO2 tonight, I was at the game and wanted to walk out at half time. Cya later bellyache thanks for the memories.

[/quote]

OEE just read your reply now cheers mate