Confussion over my FC membership ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I phoned the Leagues club today and i said ill be sending my payment for my Leagues Club membership renewal, i also want to pay for my FC membership for the first time.

So i asked who do i make the money order out to ? and what address do i send my FC membership payment to ? is it the same address as the Leagues ? she said she thinks it should be made out to Manly Warringah FC Club ? but wasn't 100% sure as there's been some changes, she also wasn't sure what address to post my payment to as it's different to the Leagues one.

I phoned the FC also but by that time they were closed and this year will be my 21st year as a Leagues Club member

I need to know by tomorrow morning as i need to make x2 payments one for my leagues renewal & the 2nd for my FC membership for the first time.

Can anyone help maybe someone has paid and posted their FC payment just recently ?

Wolfman redeems himself with a try

eagle_predator link said:
[quote author=Jethro link=topic=180870.msg229468#msg229468 date=1245843665]

lol
[/quote]

So that's where that post went. I have no idea how that ended up there because I was in the SOO2 thread but was in this thread before that and after posting it opened up into the SOO2 thread & I noticed that it was missing.

Jethro link said:
[quote author=eagle_predator link=topic=180870.msg229482#msg229482 date=1245844759]

[quote author=Jethro link=topic=180870.msg229468#msg229468 date=1245843665]

lol
[/quote]

So that's where that post went. I have no idea how that ended up there because I was in the SOO2 thread but was in this thread before that and after posting it opened up into the SOO2 thread & I noticed that it was missing.
[/quote]

;D

eagle_predator link said:
I phoned the Leagues club today and i said ill be sending my payment for my Leagues Club membership renewal, i also want to pay for my FC membership for the first time.

So i asked who do i make the money order out to ? and what address do i send my FC membership payment to ? is it the same address as the Leagues ? she said she thinks it should be made out to Manly Warringah FC Club ? but wasn't 100% sure as there's been some changes, she also wasn't sure what address to post my payment to as it's different to the Leagues one.

I phoned the FC also but by that time they were closed and this year will be my 21st year as a Leagues Club member

Hey EP, make your football club payment to Manly-Warringah Rugby League Club Ltd.

You can post the application and Cheque to
Manly Leagues Membership Office,
PO Box 607,
Brookvale. NSW. 2100.

That’s where I sent mine and got my membership card today.

Your cheque for League's club membership can be sent to the following address I think. I have got this off of the website www.seaeagles.com.au/manly-leagues-club.asp?cid=18&name=Contact-Us but normally for Leagues club membership I go to the club and renew every 5 years. Send you payment to

Manly-Warringah Rugby League Club Limited
563  Pittwater Road
Brookvale   NSW   2100

Damn it was hard to watch SOO2 tonight, I was at the game and wanted to walk out at half time. Cya later bellyache thanks for the memories.

OneEyedEagle link said:
[quote author=eagle_predator link=topic=180870.msg229413#msg229413 date=1245837519]

Hey EP, make your football club payment to Manly-Warringah Rugby League Club Ltd.

You can post the application and Cheque to
Manly Leagues Membership Office,
PO Box 607,
Brookvale. NSW. 2100.

That’s where I sent mine and got my membership card today.

Your cheque for League's club membership can be sent to the following address I think. I have got this off of the website www.seaeagles.com.au/manly-leagues-club.asp?cid=18&name=Contact-Us but normally for Leagues club membership I go to the club and renew every 5 years. Send you payment to

Manly-Warringah Rugby League Club Limited
563  Pittwater Road
Brookvale   NSW   2100

Damn it was hard to watch SOO2 tonight, I was at the game and wanted to walk out at half time. Cya later bellyache thanks for the memories.

[/quote]

OEE just read your reply now cheers mate

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6