Confused supporter questions.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

niccipops

un echidna spillo mia bevanda
Premium Member
As a long term supporter the following list is puzzling me big time:

The board and fans - How can we turn against a man who has led us from rabble to two titles?

Des - How can you bleed for one club then cut them so deeply?

Dessie's ship jumpers - Would you have gone to the Bulldogs on your own account?

Bulldogs fans - (This one seem obvious) Did you really hate Des and all things Manly or were you just jealous of what we have - a winning culture?

To everyone involved - Is there a possible civilized respectful ending to all this?

Where to now for us loyal fans?

Another- Why should it have been a priority to re-sign a coach with 18 months still to go on his contract?

nice to hear from you niccipops. We need the Humungous from Mad Max 2 to give that speech again: 'There has been too much fighting, too much blood. Just walk away, leave the oil behind, and I spare your lives. Just walk away...'

Got to go to work now or I'll end up being given the boot like Dessie but unlike Dessie I won't get a better offer.

If any other fans have further questions/comments/answers I'd love to read them later.

Cheers. Go Manly!

My question is: who is feeding the media these stories? I bet most of it is coming from Canterbury.
My head is spinning at all the information/missinformation. As a loyal Manly fan I'm finding it increasing hard to understand how this all came about. Every day there is a new twist.

eagle-rock08 said:
Another one - is the Canterbury board any better than Manly's board?
don't they have factions and in-fighting there as well?

They certainly will when half the manly staff come over and half of their colleagues suddenly find themselves out of a job.

The Who said:
My question is: who is feeding the media these stories?
Fill in the blanks. Z-R-A
For someone that has been so vocal, it's interesting the DT haven't sought to quote comments from him during this time.

Is he a Manly man or is he a Des man?

Most importantly, will the pies be hot at Brookvale next season ?

WAMF said:
The Who said:
For someone that has been so vocal, it's interesting the DT haven't sought to quote comments from him during this time.

Zorro's long lost brother Zorra ? The Masked Leaker.

If zorba's not there at the grounds you might actually get one.

yes I was wondering what zorba is going to come out with over all this. does he still have the radio gig?

Chip and Chase said:

The only thing that can be guaranteed about Brookvale next season is that it will look like an outdated ground, that can't accommodate an adequate number of corporate sponsors.

Chip and Chase said:

WAMF said:
The Who said:

Zorro's long lost brother Zorra ? The Masked Leaker.

Zorra :D is the feminine, the Big Sister of Zorro - a shy retiring creature who has realized that the Club is bigger than the sum of its parts.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7