Confirmed Parade Route

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Larissa

Bencher
Morning all,

I can now confirm the route the players will take for tomorrow's parade through Manly.

The parade will begin at Brookvale Oval at approx. 11am where there will be interviews, and a team photo with the fans.

The team will then travel to Manly via the following route:
PIttwater Rd, Harbord Rd, Cavill St, Dalley St, Queenscliffe Rd, Greycliffe St, Bridge Rd.

At approx. midday the Players will exit the bus at the Manly Pacific where they will travel by Golf Cart down the Manly Corso to a stage. There will again be interviews and photo's with the fans.

Go Manly!

Larissa

Thanks Larissa this is great news!!!!! Brookie here I come. MANLY SEA EAGLES PREMIERS 2011!!!!! Thats a FACT

Too bad that the Manly Daily got it only half right.
Not many fans have access to this forum, so will miss the Fan Photo at Brookie opportunity Im sure.

Need another SMS/twitter campaign to get the kiddies and Mums at least to Brookie at 11am.

How long will they be at Brookie for? It starts at approx 11 am for photos & interviews but has to be at the Corso by 12 noon????? Doesnt sound like they will be there all that long before they have to go....

manlysister said:
How long will they be at Brookie for? It starts at approx 11 am for photos & interviews but has to be at the Corso by 12 noon????? Doesnt sound like they will be there all that long before they have to go....
I think Larissa is saying that'll be at Brookie TIL midday then they'll move onto the Corso.

Great that it's confirmed! Looking forward to it :)

Wow all the fans that are going to miss out... Heavens knows why they don't plan it for the Saturday or Sunday and make a real day of it and give all fans the opportunity to enjoy the celebrations.

True Darren but with out those fans those players wouldn't be able to
go away... Just disappointed won't
be able to take my family out there. I think that is understandable considering the amount of money I have spent on this finals campaign best part of a $1000.

i agree with you Phoenix, it does seem strange to be on a Thursday as loads more fans and sales would happen on a Saturday. I can only think travel etc made this decision. Maybe the week before the start of the 2012 competition, the club puts on another day like this, to gee up fans, show that trophy again and get memberships moving etc. They should be getting that trophy out as much as humanely possible. Get everyone excited about their team!

Hey Darren, I'm surprised you are not suggesting we take the parade to an 'away' venue. How about Blue Tongue?

Isn't there A festival on at brookvale on Sunday celebrating 100 years? Would that not be a perfect opportunity? Instead of just the sea eagles cheer leaders how about the players?

is will hopoate goin be there?? do you boo him or do you cheer him.

If he was up front and said look im goin to the eels i wouldnt be cut id cheer for him , but as far as im concerened he is a gronk. Saying that he loves this place and wants to stay here and he already knew he was leaving

SeaEagle007 said:
is will hopoate goin be there?? do you boo him or do you cheer him.

If he was up front and said look im goin to the eels i wouldnt be cut id cheer for him , but as far as im concerened he is a gronk. Saying that he loves this place and wants to stay here and he already knew he was leaving

Yes I tend to agree I dont mind him leaving but after he said he loved the place grew up supporting MANLY all while new knew he was leaving, dog act! Maybe this has more to do with his Dad & not really Will. This smells very similar to how jelena djokic was. Easily lead by a dominant father. But still Hoppa said the words & all the while knew he was lying by committing to the eels. pfft to him

Cmon guys he's got $1.7mill reasons to leave. What would you do if your getting $400k extra per year?

Also he played a huge part in the finals series and GF

He deserves to be cheered imo

That looks great, I'll be taking Annual Leave off work & driving down & back from Newcastle for the day.

How would people recommend getting from Brookie to the Manly Beach area whilst the team parade travels there?
I'm hoping to see them @ Brookie around 11am, then travel down to Manly Beach and cheer them on as well as they continue in thier carts etc. down there.

Also lookin' forward to spending some time @ Manly Leagues club, including one of those food specials they have for that day etc.

Does the MWSE Store in the carpark opposite the Leagues Club plan to be open then also? If not, it may consider doing so if possible.

Manly Warringah Champions 2011!

byso said:
Cmon guys he's got $1.7mill reasons to leave. What would you do if your getting $400k extra per year?

Also he played a huge part in the finals series and GF

He deserves to be cheered imo

thats fine take the money & run but dont pledge your allegance to one club when you know you have already committed to another. its low

ssar, there is a bus stop across from Brookie and any bus that has Manly on the front will take you to the Corso in 10 minutes (169,155,156)

On Friday we will have 7 Players in camp with Oz or NZ. So the Parade had to be Thursday at the latest.

I am going to cheer Will, he was great for Manly. He has (read Dad has) decided to settle for money for the extended Family and not GF rings, its his right.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4