Confirmed - Bird signs with Titans

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
Yeah, I couldn't really care less either. Good for the GC as Rogers is better in the centres anyway.

Galloping Goose wants his two-bobs worth as well. My guess? - nothing will be done at all.

"NRL chief executive David Gallop says Greg Bird's contract with the Gold Coast Titans will be examined to make sure the club polices his off-field behaviour.

The former Test and New South Wales representative has signed a one-year deal with the club with another three one-year options.

Bird has made headlines off the field for all the wrong reasons in the past and Gallop says the Titans will need to ensure it does not happen again.

"We understand there are measures in place to monitor his behaviour," he said.

"It's only a one-year deal with some rolling options. The Titans have assured us that they're going to use their code of conduct strictly and obviously there's an obligation on them to do that.

"They've got a reputation to protect as a club and they've put measures in place to make sure that reputation is protected as much as they can do."

SeaEagleRock8 link said:
You mean if he prevented Bellamy from glassing him ???
LoL. And yes Fro i agree. Still a classy football player who would get us closer to winner a Series.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4