Confident Signings ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Copa Eagle

Reserve Grader
Are there any real confident signings ? (Done deals or close to)
So far ive heard:
-Peter Wallace
-Sika Manu
-A Penrith outside back that would keep williamson away from the sidelines for a very long time, in between that, ive read in the league week that Des was interested in Luke Odonell !

Is there anyone that can truely say yes Manly have had contact with these players and show evidence of this. Its just a let down when you jump on here and see wallace to manly or sika manu without solid evidence ! Manly 28 - sharks 10.

personally I'd like to hear that we have re-signed both Matai and Foran, but there's no certainty on those 2, so good luck with new players coming to Manly!

All teams are playing their cards pretty close to there chests waiting for the Storm rort to unfold, why should we be any different?

TokyoEagle link said:
All teams are playing their cards pretty close to there chests waiting for the Storm rort to unfold, why should we be any different?

Well, the Bulldogs aren't!!

I heard the Sika Manu offer but no deal as yet.

By all reports O'Donnell going to England and Wallace might be leaving the Broncos but the Knights will put a big offer for him.

I'm not sure on the Wallace thing apparently he's just bought a house in Brisbane and has a couple of year's on his contract

I think you will find out Casey Mcguire is looking to return to the Broncos next year so they will off load a player.

i am starting to think (hope) that we are waiting for the Melbourne Scum Garage Sale.

All clubs are.

Not so sure about that.

Bulldogs, Dragoons, Roosters, Gold Coast, Wests Tigers, Melbourne, not sure whether these have a pocket full of salary cap left over

i would like to know what we have to play with, i know theres no chance of ever knowing that.. but it would be nice to know we have the money to be able to compete with the other clubs if  cronk did have to leave & was looking around..

I would love nothing more than for us to snare Sika Manu. The man's a beast.

I can see the sign already. "As sick as Sika". Poetry.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4