Confessions of an ST addict

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Dan said:
That will be coming back soon. I have been twitchy without it

That's the only reason I'm here. ;)

Other than that you're all pixels n stuff.

I mean not one of you have even visited!!!!!!

*HM excepted as I look at my signed poster :)

But I feel for ya Dan, having a site hacked = tremendous amount of work to fix. I'm almost sorry I did it. lol cough (I don't think you'll be giggling much this week).

Thankfully I was away for the weekend and usually stay off the site until I catch up with all the games I've recorded because there's too many spoilers on the site (which is totally understandable).

globaleagle said:
But I feel for ya Dan, having a site hacked = tremendous amount of work to fix. I'm almost sorry I did it. lol cough (I don't think you'll be giggling much this week).

Are you sure that you didn't dot? It's a bit strange how you seem to be the only one that I've seen so far who still has their avatar pic :p

Edit: I stand corrected. TokyoEagle has theirs too

Jethro said:
globaleagle said:

Are you sure that you didn't dot? It's a bit strange how you seem to be the only one that I've seen so far who still has their avatar pic :p

Edit: I stand corrected. TokyoEagle has theirs too

And moondog. All of us overseas and/or enlightened ones. :p

Actually if you don't have your avatar, tipping and last man standing points are invalid!

OFFICIAL!

(I'm pretty sure it wasn't me - *checks list *... Nope wasn't me)

Just because I log on every day doesn't mean I'm addicted. I can quit any time I want....honestly....

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4