Condolences to Robbie Farrah

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Frogz

Bencher
Premium Member
And his family on the passing of Robbies mum today.

Minute silence at Brookie tomorrow night as support from the NRL community in general.

Shame. At least it is nice that she got to see him play in that last Origin game.

All the best to the Farah family.

Condolences to Robbie and his family. I'm glad she saw his amazing effort on Wednesday night.

It was moving seeing Benji in tears when they had a minutes silence pre game.

Really sad news, my condolences to the Farrah family.

RIP Sonia Farrah.

Here's hoping the Blues can win in a few weeks time and dedicate their win to her, watching from above.

Farah has won many fans for his gutsy SOO performance.
Done himself, NSW & his mum proud.
Has converted many who lacked belief in his toughness, myself included & could not have done his mum any prouder than that massive effort.

MK Eagle said:
Farah has won many fans for his gutsy SOO performance.
Done himself, NSW & his mum proud.
Has converted many who lacked belief in his toughness, myself included & could not have done his mum any prouder than that massive effort.

Very true, my respect for Robbie as a player increased massively with his SOO performances. Always sad to lose a family member so my thoughts are with Robbie and his family.

Cameron said:
Not the time or place dsm. Very poor form.

Ditto...totally uncalled for. My opinion of dsm has sunk, whilst my opinion of Farah after SOO2 has soared.

Feel very sad for Robbie and at least his mum got to see him play such an outstanding game on Wednesday night. Dare I say, we mightn't have won without him.

(Edited this post to remove the offensive original post)

Condolences to Robbie Farah and family. I teared up through most of the game after hearing about her passing. Most of the Manly community are behind you.

Victor Meldrew said:
Very poor form and timing DSM5 and you being one of the moderators of this site, IMO you should have known better.

If this is what one of the moderators come up with, what hope have we got of having any decency on this site?

PLEASE CLSOE AND DELETE THE THREAD.

dsm U ARE A DISGRACE.....PLESAE MODERATORS THIS IS NOW AN EMARRESMENT TO OUR CLUB....REMOVE THE THREAD ENTIRELY...AND DSM

lsz said:
Stay classy dsm

He is not a mod

Go have a look at Rugby League Forums and the list of moderators and low and behold one of them is DSM5.

This is what is written there:

Rugby League Forums:
Moderated By: byso, Canteen Worker, Chip and Chase, DSM5, fLIP, Fro, Jatz Crackers, Jethro, ManlyBacker, Matabele

In name only

As far as I can remember he has never banned someone or edited a thread

As far as a disgrace to the club this is as bad as some of the other crap people pull - but this is not the time or place to discuss it

It has always been said in the "newspapers" that Benjie Marshall and Robbie Farrah hated each other and didn't like playing in the same team. It didn't look like it this afternoon as Benjie Marshall was so openly showing his grief for his team mate.

Condolences to the Farrah family. A sad time indeed.

In regards to DSM5's comment, i don't think he meant any malice. It was a very courageous post to make at this time. I guess he is a genuine person who stands by his convictions. I wonder if he posted those comments next week, would he have been so disagreed with? The timing could have been better i guess, but i've lost no respect for him, or anyone else on here.

After watching him for nsw in games 1&2 i think hes a legend! Champion player full of heart.

She would have left as an extremely proud mother.

R.I.P

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4