Complete New team 2016

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
So completely new = pretty new.

wish i could completely buy a house paying for only half
Most would comprehend the expression....but for trivia buffs with a point to prove, this might help...
Its lucky when woman get a NEW hairstyle, they don't tear it all out & start again.....yes - that includes "Completely New"
But coming from a bloke who has Lawrence, Hodges, Symonds in the team & leaves out Matai - I'm not surprised.

Most would comprehend the expression....but for trivia buffs with a point to prove, this might help...
Its lucky when woman get a NEW hairstyle, they don't tear it all out & start again.....yes - that includes "Completely New"
But coming from a bloke who has Lawrence, Hodges, Symonds in the team & leaves out Matai - I'm not surprised.

Matai is playing first grade as the one exception to "completely" new.

But if you really want to have Matai in NSW cup with the others then ok. Its a million times more accurate than the erlier exagerration

Complete new team for next year...

Our NSW cup team is looking awesome given how many players are not new

1. Stewart
2. Taufua
3. Hiku
4. Lyon
5. Tom T
7. DCE
8. Jake T
9. Ballin
10. Lawrence
11. Mateo
12. Symonds
13. Buhrer
14. Hodges
15. Starling
Ummmm this was your team & I can't see Matai....anywhere??
And to help you out further - unless theres a new signing at 5/8 Lyons will be there , not in the centres.....ballin is slim pickings get the 9 & Buhrer will be lucky to be fit until Round 7, as for Hodges - he wont get a look in & Lawrence after a serious back injury, is a lottery at best....Starling also a maybe.....happy to help.

Ummmm this was your team & I can't see Matai....anywhere??
And to help you out further - unless theres a new signing at 5/8 Lyons will be there , not in the centres.....ballin is slim pickings get the 9 & Buhrer will be lucky to be fit until Round 7, as for Hodges - he wont get a look in & Lawrence after a serious back injury, is a lottery at best....Starling also a maybe.....happy to help.

ummm this was my NSW cup team,...... that is what I meant by "NSW cup team is looking awesome"

ummm this was my NSW cup team,...... that is what I meant by "NSW cup team is looking awesome"
Ummmm wrong thread, that comes under NSW Cup team.
Funny how everyone else got it...then again they know who Steve Matai is.

Potential to balloon into a slow endomorph, at the moment he is clinging right in the middle of endomorph and mesomorph.(when fit)

The big improvement in Buhrer's game as he has received more game time is looking less lazy on the field, he still at times looks slow and sluggish when struggling to keep up with the game then at times has a sharp edge when feeling fresh, with good footwork.

He just looks soft more of a natural body, not sculptured fit type, but the days of surviving in this shape and having an impact are numbered.
Have you seen Buhrer in the flesh?

Geez i would not want to be the one who tells Skivvy that he is onlygood enough for NSW cup.

NRL 2016 Team

1. B.Stewart
2. J.Taufua
3. J.Lyon
4. S.Matai
5. P.Hiku
6. M.Parcell
7. D.Cherry-Evans
8. J.Trbojevic
9. A.Koroisau
10. N.Myles
11. F.Mateo
12. J.Buhrer
13. M.Taupau

Bench:
14. T.Symonds
15. D.Lussick
16. B.Lawrence
17. L.Brown

NSW Cup 2016 Team

1. T.Moltzen
2. N.Green
3. B.Williame
4. T.Satini
5. F.Goodall
6. J.Hodges
7. I.John
8. J.Starling
9. M.Ballin
10. L.Burgess
11. B.Leary
12. J.Walker
13. A.Demetriou

Bench:
14. H.Pratt
15. N.Lynn
16. L.Knight
17. S.Vave

NYC 2016 Team

1. T.Trbojevic
2. J.Bogle
3. E.Chee-Kam
4. J.Ramien
5. M.Thomas
6. T.Wright
7. N.Hynes
8. M.Casson
9. H.Garay
10. A.Fonua-Blake
11. J.Hopoate
12. B.Bainbridge
13. D.Cox

Bench:
14. C.Cust
15. B.Parker
16. M.Noovao-McGreal
17. J.Sims

NRL 2016 Team

1. B.Stewart
2. J.Taufua
3. J.Lyon
4. S.Matai
5. P.Hiku
6. M.Parcell
7. D.Cherry-Evans
8. J.Trbojevic
9. A.Koroisau
10. N.Myles
11. F.Mateo
12. J.Buhrer
13. M.Taupau

Bench:
14. T.Symonds
15. D.Lussick
16. B.Lawrence
17. L.Brown

NSW Cup 2016 Team

1. T.Moltzen
2. N.Green
3. B.Williame
4. T.Satini
5. F.Goodall
6. J.Hodges
7. I.John
8. J.Starling
9. M.Ballin
10. L.Burgess
11. B.Leary
12. J.Walker
13. A.Demetriou

Bench:
14. H.Pratt
15. N.Lynn
16. L.Knight
17. S.Vave

NYC 2016 Team

1. T.Trbojevic
2. J.Bogle
3. E.Chee-Kam
4. J.Ramien
5. M.Thomas
6. T.Wright
7. N.Hynes
8. M.Casson
9. H.Garay
10. A.Fonua-Blake
11. J.Hopoate
12. B.Bainbridge
13. D.Cox

Bench:
14. C.Cust
15. B.Parker
16. M.Noovao-McGreal
17. J.Sims

Think you might find John Walker will play NYC instead of Cup. Addin Fonua Blake will be too old for NYC if he is signed and cleared by the NRL. Elia Faatui after playing NYC as a 17 and 18 year old around school commitments will more than likely play NYC as a middle forward. I think Hoppa might play ball before moving up and he has always played centre so not sure about the move to back row.

Our back 5 are starting to get on a bit or are slowing down . I think tom t needs to be in there . Either killer to 6 parcell to bench or Hiku or jorge off bench.
Lyon won't be playing 5/8 coz he don't want to, Parcell will be 6 he is probably our fastest player behind tom. And jorge is also pretty quick, Hiku isn't.

At least we know Gutho will probably be the Speels fullback next year. Reece Robinson has defected to the Waratahs.

The removal of Donnie Singe is a big loss for Matai.I assume Palmer is replacing him and his recent record of keeping players on the field is not too good.Im the same as you and hope he has a great season but......

I'm hearing Singe will be at the doggies... jobs for the boys...

I'm hearing Singe will be at the doggies... jobs for the boys...
Gee that would be a huge turn around.Des wanted him to go there in the first place,and Donny said,no chance,and apparently they didnt leave each other on good terms,a bit of friction I believe,mmm.As they say,money talks I guess

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4