1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Complete New team 2016

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by maxta, Oct 11, 2015.

1. maxta

maxta Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Toowoomba, Queensland
    Ratings:
    +2,367 / 57
    Some players like Myles, Brown, Koroisau are definate starters when fit in 2016.
    Then theres Parcell & Lussick who are good things to be in the 17....
    A fit healthy Moltzen would also press for a spot & then theres a new signing (or 2)
    to come....depending on cap space with more players likely to be released...
    Then add Knight & Demitriou who will both push for a spot & we will have between
    5 - 10 new faces in Seaeagles colours come 2016.
    The only safe players from 2015 are Jake, DCE, Lyon, Matai, Snake & Taufua imo.

2. Berkeley_Eagle

Berkeley_Eagle Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,115 / 14
    Buhrer def starter as well

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. flying sea eagle

flying sea eagle Active Member

Ratings:
    +182 / 16
    Matai is not safe to even stay at the club

4. maxta

Toowoomba, Queensland
    Ratings:
    +2,367 / 57
    Tbh as a fan of Buhrer...really hoping he can show his talent....but concerned the massive injury toll will take away his dash as that quick edge runner that is his trump card

5. tookey

tookey Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +4,278 / 131
    A fit and healthy Moltzen bahabahabaha

6. maxta

Toowoomba, Queensland
    Ratings:
    +2,367 / 57
    Let me add Tookey....not sold at all he will not be shot by round 5 but....dont underestimate the fact he was a gun until injuries cruelled him...modern magic has kept players like Tedesco on the field who....15 years ago could have been lost to the game.

7. Terry Zarsoff

Terry Zarsoff Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +3,553 / 68
    If only today's sports medicine advances and techniques had been available in Johnny Gibbs's day.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  8. flying sea eagle

Ratings:
    +182 / 16
    Stewart
    Turbo
    Lyon
    Hiku
    Taufua
    Bird
    DCE
    Trbojevic
    Koroisau
    Myles
    Mateo
    Buhrer
    Taupau

Parcell
    Brown
    Lussick
    Lawrence

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  9. Technical Coach

Technical Coach Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +863 / 45
    Buhrers body type looks like he could quickly go down hill losing speed, foot work along with putting on the wrong type of weight, not sure if there is a future for him at Manly unless the reduced interchange works in his favour and he remains sharp.

We don't want another G.Stewart that racks up tackle counts and ball plays a little with little to no go forward or hole running ability.

I was impressed with how Buhrer was developing more concerned if he can sustain that style of play into the future due to his body type.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  10. flying sea eagle

Ratings:
    +182 / 16
    You've lost the plot!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  11. brad

brad Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,561 / 59
    Stewart. Jorge. Hiku. Matia .Tom. Lyon. DCE. Trobojovic. Api. Nate. Buhrer. Lussick. Taupau. Res parcell. Brown. Lawrence. Knight. If all goes well that should nearly be the side .

12. flying sea eagle

Ratings:
    +182 / 16
    Mateo will be there

• Agree Agree x 3
  13. Technical Coach

Ratings:
    +863 / 45
    So come back with something better, his body type is soft needs to get more ripped. I guarantee Buhrer puts on weight real easy in the off season when lazy.

• Ironstine Ironstine x 3
  14. Red Pill

Red Pill Optimist & Troll Inquisitor

Ratings:
    +431 / 15
    Hey TC can you please read my fortune and tell me what I will be doing in the off season as well? Will I also put on weight? Gee you can read a lot from just looking at someone's body shape? From memory Jamie is quite the disciplined trainer in the off season

• Like Like x 1
  15. Terry Zarsoff

Terry Zarsoff Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +3,553 / 68
    I tend to agree with TC. He (potentially) has a lot of mistakes in his game too. He can be slow getting off tackled players and the referees punish him for it.

Hope he proves me wrong next year.

16. maxta

Toowoomba, Queensland
    Ratings:
    +2,367 / 57
    Te be fair to TC....Buhrer relies on a light frame to get the job done & with a number of injuries, it does impact his trump card...mobility.
    Never be a bustling backrower so carrying extra weight, as pointed out by TC, can be an issue.
    Such a quality player, really hoping he is good, but time will tell.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Technical Coach

Ratings:
    +863 / 45
    Probably because he knows he can put on the wrong type of weight fast if he doesn't proving my point.
    I was not judging his mental discipline or mental toughness he has a smart head on his shoulders which is one of the most important elements i find in players with longevity.

Not sure what is the point you are trying to make other than being an annoyance.

You know very well what you will be doing in the offseason "searching for a digitally remastered 4k version of the Matrix" on Amazon, or are you more the download off Usenet or Torrents type saving the cash to help fund the face painting at the season opener.

• Funny Funny x 2
  18. Red Pill

Red Pill Optimist & Troll Inquisitor

Ratings:
    +431 / 15
    Thanks TC you have made my day! My off season would be so much more fun if I could do all those things you mentioned with you!

• Winner Winner x 1
  19. brad

brad Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,561 / 59
    Your right he will be in the mix somewhere . Barrett will have to tweak it here and there but should be close .

20. Hgbcds

Hgbcds Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +455 / 44
    Explain his body type ?