Complete 2013 Roster

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

COMMANDER

IF YOU DO NOT TRY YOU CAN NOT FAIL
Can someone post the complete 2013 roster with the last three signings included?

Sorry found this on NRL site:

Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles
Additions:
Michael Chee Kam (Raiders)
Richie Fa'aoso (Melbourne Storm)
Ligi Sao (Warriors)
James Hasson (Sharks)
Ben Musolino (Dragons)
Brenton Lawrence (Titans)
Dane Chisholm (Wests Tigers)
Jacob Gagan (Eels NYC)
David Gower (Dragons)
Peta Hiku (Warriors NYC)
Jesse Sene-Lefao (Panthers)
Kayne Lawton (Titans)
Esi Tonga (Eels)
Justin Horo (Eels)
Losses:
Dean Whare (Panthers)
Tony Williams (Bulldogs)
Darcy Lussick (Eels)
Daniel Harrison (Eels)
Michael Oldfield (Roosters)
Josh Drinkwater (Dragons)
Re-Signed:
Daly Cherry-Evans
Kieran Foran
Steve Matai
Matt Ballin
Jorge Taufua
David Williams
Brett Stewart
Off Contract:
Junior Palau
Liam Foran
James Cunningham
2013 Coach:
Geoff Toovey

• 👍
Reactions: Rex
I wouldnt think our Top 25 have been picked/named/finalised yet...as we still wouldnt know the young guys minimum wage....there are still some things happening with the players association...ARLC and Salary Cap.....
That is my understanding of it.

and can't we only have 24 players on the books this year due to t-bags contract that we'll still be paying next year?

Why are we paying for T Ball next year...Didnt he just re sign with the Dogs....He was off contract...wasnt he????

Anyone know what is happening with Jimmy Cunningham? Junior Palau has been named in the dogs NSW cup side

Brookie said:
and can't we only have 24 players on the books this year due to t-bags contract that we'll still be paying next year?

i'm sure he re-signed in late 2011 for 1 year with a 1 year option in his favour, so when the 2012 season ended he was a free agent (i could be wrong but).

castle eagle said:
Brookie said:

i'm sure he re-signed in late 2011 for 1 year with a 1 year option in his favour, so when the 2012 season ended he was a free agent (i could be wrong but).

He was off contract we are not paying him anything.

tookey said:
Anyone know what is happening with Jimmy Cunningham? Junior Palau has been named in the dogs NSW cup side

Where did you read this.

Rambo1987 said:
castle eagle said:
Brookie said:

tookey said:

Where did you read this.

He is listed in the NSW cup side on the kennel

http://www.thekennel.net.au/forum/showthread.php?t=98601

tookey said:
Rambo1987 said:
castle eagle said:
Brookie said:

tookey said:

Where did you read this.

He is listed in the NSW cup side on the kennel

http://www.thekennel.net.au/forum/showthread.php?t=98601

Thanx

castle eagle said:
Brookie said:

According to the mole in rugby league week, due to a heavily back ended and irregular contract the club still owe him 80 000 for next year and as such he will remain on our books meaning we can only carry 24 players. Mole said his manly sources are livid

Regardless of it involving an EX Manly player, have always viewed this as a glitch in the NRL system. If he wants out & Dogs want him he becomes their property including all monies owing plus no effect on the Seaeagles 2013 roster - a dumb part of the system that needs to be revised quickly imo....

His was not contracted with us for 2013 and if he is owed $80K it would be for the remaining of 2012. He was signed for 4 years in 2009.
It is another media beat up on Manly.

Rambo1987 said:
His was not contracted with us for 2013 and if he is owed $80K it would be for the remaining of 2012. He was signed for 4 years in 2009.

He wasn't signed for 4 years in 2009. He signed until the end of 2011 when he then signed a one year deal till end of 2012 with a one year option which he did not activate. The point is if he is owed money even if from a previous season, that money and that player stay on your books. Not sure whether he would come off the books if they just fronted up the money. Though I'm not sure the club has a spare 80 000.

jimmyb713 said:
Rambo1987 said:

He wasn't signed for 4 years in 2009. He signed until the end of 2011 when he then signed a one year deal till end of 2012 with a one year option which he did not activate. The point is if he is owed money even if from a previous season, that money and that player stay on your books. Not sure whether he would come off the books if they just fronted up the money. Though I'm not sure the club has a spare 80 000.

In the end it was just a stupid thing to back end money onto an option year. Thanks for that parting grenade you left us De$.

MWSE said:
jimmyb713 said:
Rambo1987 said:

In the end it was just a stupid thing to back end money onto an option year. Thanks for that parting grenade you left us De$.

The Dogs would want to win the Premiership in the next 4 years because all the deals they have done over the last year will come back and bite them.

Rambo1987 said:
MWSE said:
jimmyb713 said:
Rambo1987 said:

The Dogs would want to win the Premiership in the next 4 years because all the deals they have done over the last year will come back and bite them.

You can be that "back end De$" has done plenty of back ending of contracts over there....I actually think they'll do pretty well in 2013 (as much as I hate to say it) and if they do get to the GF, after losing in 2012 they'd be odds on to win in 2013.....god can't beleive I said that BUT it could happen...half is critical to them, Keating is useless so looks like Dogkinson might be back!!

COMMANDER said:
Can someone post the complete 2013 roster with the last three signings included?

Sorry found this on NRL site:

Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles
Additions:
Michael Chee Kam (Raiders)
Richie Fa'aoso (Melbourne Storm)
Ligi Sao (Warriors)
James Hasson (Sharks)
Ben Musolino (Dragons)
Brenton Lawrence (Titans)
Dane Chisholm (Wests Tigers)
Jacob Gagan (Eels NYC)
David Gower (Dragons)
Peta Hiku (Warriors NYC)
Jesse Sene-Lefao (Panthers)
Kayne Lawton (Titans)
Esi Tonga (Eels)
Justin Horo (Eels)
Losses:
Dean Whare (Panthers)
Tony Williams (Bulldogs)
Darcy Lussick (Eels)
Daniel Harrison (Eels)
Michael Oldfield (Roosters)
Josh Drinkwater (Dragons)
Re-Signed:
Daly Cherry-Evans
Kieran Foran
Steve Matai
Matt Ballin
Jorge Taufua
David Williams
Brett Stewart
Off Contract:
Junior Palau
Liam Foran
James Cunningham
2013 Coach:
Geoff Toovey

I took two interesting things out of looking at this on the official NRL page.

1. Is that they have listed Snake as being resigned. That indicates to me that his contract has been registered.

2. We have signed A LOT of new players (both young and not so young). The amount of signings we have made is matched by only the Panthers. Some fresh new blood is being brought in, and its talent which 2V has a direct say in.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4