Community Jerseys are here!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
manlyfan76 said:
eggson said:
Question: did people give out their CCV number when giving their details? I don't think the guy asked for mine...can't remember back that far

You can process a payment without it.

Not with MasterCard you can't mate.

I'm bloody impatient now too!

Knowing they're so close to being in our hot little hands is making mine itch somethin' chronic!

:s

@manlyfan76 is right. We take payments here up to 100 per day via phone using Comm Bank, no need for CCV.

Includes just about all credit cards including MasterCard, which I just processed a payment for about 10 minutes ago.

bob dylan said:
@manlyfan76 is right. We take payments here up to 100 per day via phone using Comm Bank, no need for CCV.

Includes just about all credit cards including MasterCard, which I just processed a payment for about 10 minutes ago.

Manly asked me for mine!

I feel so untrusted now.

:(

RiverEagle said:
manlyfan76 said:
eggson said:
Question: did people give out their CCV number when giving their details? I don't think the guy asked for mine...can't remember back that far

You can process a payment without it.

Not with MasterCard you can't mate.

I'm bloody impatient now too!

Knowing they're so close to being in our hot little hands is making mine itch somethin' chronic!

:s

Well if that's the case give me your card number and exp date and no CCV and let's see if I can. Only catch is it I can I keep the money!
I spoke to our bank the other day about changing our eftpos machine to require a CCV and the bank said the CCV does not mean anything.

Ps we ask for CCV even though you don't need it. Doesn't @Ryan work for the bank?

Delivered this morning....this is by far the best Manly jersey ever created. I've been wearing it all day, can't stop smiling I love it. Thanks to the Manly staff who gave us the opportunity to purchase this, we all appreciate it.

globaleagle said:
bob dylan said:

Manly asked me for mine!

I feel so untrusted now.

:(

Youse Mooseheads are alians in Oz :p

They are about a third if the way through processing them, mine should be on the way today

Full marks to Tammy from the club who has been outstanding to deal with

Kiwi Eagle said:
They are about a third if the way through processing them, mine should be on the way today

Full marks to Tammy from the club who has been outstanding to deal with

Ring phone ring dammit... can't wait to get mine!

Got mine yesterday via Aust. Post - a big thanks to all those involved in offering and processing this 2nd batch of these, very glad to have one!

Promptly wore it all through lunch here with the boys @ work, 2 of whom are also Manly supporters, 1 of those is also expecting his in the mail soon too.
A couple of others there immediately offered to burn it as soon as they saw it on me, of course.. BWAHAHAHAHA.

My 2XL is slightly roomy for an ISC jersey, which is great - love it!

Will also wear it down the local pub this arvo for a couple of beers and to put footy tips in - will enjoy flaunting it mightily.

Go Manly!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4