Commonwealth games

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Should Australia withdraw our team from the Commonwealth games

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• give the athletes the choice

• Total voters
The Gronk link said:
Last time I got a visa to the US there was a question along the lines of do you know how to make bombs?

I had to say yes - anyone who has sat some organic chemistry classes at uni would know how to do it.   

I studied Horticulture with an ex-army explosives technician. Needless to say he knew how to make bombs and chill beers very quickly!!

chilling beers quickly.

Quickest method for me is Ice + Water + Salt chills a beer in less than 10 minutes usually

or fire extinguisher

well  this experiment didnt go down too well,  i bet india will be the 1st & last 3rd world country to ever host any  international event other than cricket..

jjai link said:
well  this experiment didnt go down too well,  i bet india will be the 1st & last 3rd world country to ever host any  international event other than cricket..
  Rio has the Olympics and Soccer World Cup coming up.

Malaysia had the Comm Games in 1998 and things there went pretty well - no problems at all, though it is hardly a country that is a shining example of democracy.

Old people have been quoted as saying that you have more regrets about what you didn't do than what you did.

Some of these kids might cop career ending injuries in a couple of months or simply not be good enough to make the Olympic team in two years. It might be their only chance at a big, international event.
You can't take that away from them.

The only thing I find surprising about this whole fiasco is that people are surprised that the Indians have f#cked it up.

Fro link said:
are zimbabwe allowed back yet?
  Probably.  India backs their corrupt cricket board to the hilt.  Only chance of a medal is Kirsty Coventry if she hasn't retired.  Like in histroy, a handful of whiteys carry the entire nation and it's baggage. 

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6