Commission contemplating what to do with struggling Titans

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The NRL should not take over the club because it will probably be a $20m black hole that every other club will have to pay for, while the Titans raid their rosters.

PS DSM5 - the Centre of Excellence in Queensland is Suncorp Stadium, every time Origin is played there.

Matabele said:
The Titans are stuffed if their debts are $35m. I have seen the Centre of excellence and I know the value of the three facilities I manage. The idiots bought and built at the height of the pre-GFC. I struggle to see how that facility could realise much more than $10m.

Expect to see a lot more angst on this one. Bligh will be counting her lucky stars she's out of government on Monday morning, since Skilled will be sitting there without a tennant.

Queensland's saviour gone?

I CALL SHENANIGANS!!!

The way it's going the club looks likely to go belly up.

What get's me is how this club managed to sign Idris, Myles last year and now Taylor with a huge offer on the table for Cronk?

I read somewhere that Cronk has already signed with the Tits but it's not official yet.

I also read that the NRL will let the Titans go bankrupt, and then set up another franchise on the Gold Coast. It's very strange.

The amount of dodgy operators on the Gold Coast is staggering. I'm not surprised they're financially struggling.... There will be snouts in every conceivable trough you can imagine...

FWIW.... One example of dodginess I witnessed back in the Gold Coast Seagulls days was young blokes getting signed to contracts of X amount, with the club paying a contract much higher than the young blokes thought they were on: the actual amount in the example I'm referring to was a difference of $30k which kinda "disappeared" into thin air. This $30k was NOT manager/agent fees.... Unless the agent is getting paid 50% more than the player anyhow LOL!

Of course these days this sort of thing won't happen... You just get someone to "donate" a rather large house and sweep it under the carpet hehe :)

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6