commentary an absolute farce

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I just watched the replay on fox and can't believe the difference in the calls!! Ch 9 should be ashamed of themselves..I mean fancy making Rabs talk about a bloody tv show for 2 minutes when finals footy is happening.

I just wish they would f@ck Gould off.He is convinced people watch just to hear all about him.I honestly believe he thinks he is the face of the game.And what a ugly face too.

Who cares we won they can all go and eat ****. Embrace it boys and girls it just means we are getting closer to all these Manly haters having another twelve months of angst.

I'm pretty sure Gus has no chance of seeing whats going on after all his head is up Rab's A#4E, busy applying the rectinol.

Yep Bob

We got the benefit of two 50/50 calls and still whinge about it (even though were were the better team etc)

Its pretty normal to want to defend the validity of a win when the anti-manly hysteria is rearing its ugly head and saying we didn't deserve it.

What pisses me off bout the commentary last night was how sterlo kept on saying "parra junior" to some of our players, who cares they left cos of the lack of oppertunities they got at their junior club and thats why weve signed them guys like wolfman, taufua, buhrer and to a lesser extent trex..wot makes it worse is hes still not over how killer left the club all those years ago.mate build a bridge!

cliffhanger said:
Mal Cochrane said:
agree, the way they all harped on about Forans hand was amazing. i couldnt tell until i went winded back and forwards a number of times after the match and agree the try was fine.

The ref was spot on. Foz went for the ball but it was JT that palm it back.
Fair try. Bring on the storm.

Disagree. I thought they both touched it. No try. But Cowboys shouldn't have gotten their second try. Tafuas was a try for your life. Take one off each and it's the same result. Three times Manly have sent Thurston and the Cowgirls packing from the finals now. Love it. Manly bombed a heap of chances and cowboys rarely looked like scoring. The right team won. I hope we win the GF with more controversy just to piss people off even more.
Henry conveniently doesn't mention the Tafua strip which resulted in their 2nd try. Didn't hear Henry complaint when Oldfield was denied a fair try in Townsville last year after the video ref ruled Lyon knocked on.

The fox commentary was so much more balanced and so much better.

Daniel said:
The fox commentary was so much more balanced and so much better.

Fair and balanced!

ah hahahahahahahahahahahahah

oh wait, ummm you may have to be in nth america to get that one.

(action on field) manly take it 60 meters in 5 tackles with some good runs, and some tough wrestling on the ground from cowboys.

(commentary) Australia is falling in love with this hit new show, househusbands, tune in for some madcap antics as 4 dads try their hand at being parents. With Garry sweet.

What a fxxxx embarrassment for our great game!

The bias is so blatant it borders on ridiculous.

I can't believe I'm saying that Daley was fair but to his credit, he was just that.

Ray Warren and co. just ignored the strip and didn't even mention it as a factor when they scored in the next set of six.

Ron E. Gibbs said:
My pet hate from Ray Warren is mentioning a player being a Manly junior (last night it was Oldfield) and then adding "one of the very few local juniors in the Manly side". Said the same thing last week, reinforcing the idea that all Many do is plunder other people's teams. Which is simply not true. Last night we had Oldy, Darcy, Vic and Jason King as 'true blue' local juniors. Add in the number of players who made their first grade debut at Manly and you'll get a good idea of why the team has been so successful.
How many local juniors do the Storm have? How about the 'bought not bred' Bulldogs?

Is Choc not a 'true blue' local junior?

meh, just watched it again. Apart from the usual drivel I didn't find it that bad.

The coverage over here sorta starts before yours. You hear the guys all doing their sound checks.

Tonight Rabs asked:

Hey, do any of you guys have a cab docket in the van?

*silence*

Any of you have a cab docket?

*silence*

Aww, don't worry about it then.

I must admit, I did have a laugh.

StuBoot said:
Ron E. Gibbs said:
My pet hate from Ray Warren is mentioning a player being a Manly junior (last night it was Oldfield) and then adding "one of the very few local juniors in the Manly side". Said the same thing last week, reinforcing the idea that all Many do is plunder other people's teams. Which is simply not true. Last night we had Oldy, Darcy, Vic and Jason King as 'true blue' local juniors. Add in the number of players who made their first grade debut at Manly and you'll get a good idea of why the team has been so successful.
How many local juniors do the Storm have? How about the 'bought not bred' Bulldogs?

Sorry, StuBoot - completely forgot about Choc:)
Foran's also as local as they come, and didn't Snake play in the Manly juniors, too?
Anyway, the point remains: Ray Warren is an idiot.

Ron E. Gibbs said:
StuBoot said:
Ron E. Gibbs said:

Foran's also as local as they come, and didn't Snake play in the Manly juniors, too?
And he absolutely loves househusbands. Starring Garry sweet.

Ron E. Gibbs said:
StuBoot said:
Ron E. Gibbs said:

Forgotmough?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7