Come on Barrett. Wake up.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

EOL now nesting on the GC

Official NRL commentator of the UK Royal Family
Premium Member
Tipping Member
2 changes need to be made and made now. (Well for the next match)

Wtf and why TF do they keep putting Walker in at 5/8. As a team we look disastrous with him in that position.

I would go so far to say that if he had have been in at center all year and we had run a dedicated 5/8 we would be in the 8 now.

Also Api has to go. We need a dummy half with better distribution, faster and a thinker. Parcell needs to be handed that position now.

Yes he just scored a try but that was the only good thing all match.

If lyon is out Move api to 7. Cherry to 5/8 .Walker to center and Lewis brown to ball boy.

You must be watching a different game turbo. Api is slow. Passing from dummy half is slow and poor. He's not doubt a competitor but we need speed,guile and some foresight.

Yes I realise parcell has been injured but he should be our first choice rake. No questions.

And if Walker isn't playing 5/8 then who is. No one???? Perhaps Lewis brown. Looking at how we line up Walker looks to be playing there in attack before dropping out to center in defence.

Api has been great and should at least be bench utility but I'd rather him at 9. Cherry is a halfback stop trying to move him. And walker is not playing 5/8 he is playing centre, we don't have a 5/8 when Lyon is out.

F*cking lol. Game on the line at the end and he comes up with that.

What a pack of ****ing losers. I can't believe we lost that game. Playing for the finals, against a team missing almost all of their good players, playing for nothing, and we lose.
I take back every nice thing I've said about this team and the coaches in the past 5 weeks. It was obvious after last week that walker shouldn't play 5/8 ever. Barrett is just a ****ing moron.

What a pack of ****ing losers. I can't believe we lost that game. Playing for the finals, against a team missing almost all of their good players, playing for nothing, and we lose.
I take back every nice thing I've said about this team and the coaches in the past 5 weeks. It was obvious after last week that walker shouldn't play 5/8 ever. Barrett is just a ****ing moron.

Who first thought that Walker was a 5/8? Because they were high AF

These are the games that show up what our coaching staff are made of .

The team would have been better today with:

- Walker in the Centres
- Api at 5/8 or HB
- Brown in Dummy half

No need to bring others in, just make that simple shift. As crap as brown is, he at least gives decent dummy half service

The service DCE gets from the dummy half is critical to way we perform. More often than not he gets the ball high, low, behind and flat footed.

Api just not good enough.

Walker a 3/4 and nothing else. Ever. Run hard and fast at holes and he will be great.

Brown is a utility I know but jeez we must have another option for center. Even with the current injury list.

The team would have been better today with:

- Walker in the Centres
- Api at 5/8 or HB
- Brown in Dummy half

No need to bring others in, just make that simple shift. As crap as brown is, he at least gives decent dummy half service
This.

I just don't get it. That seemed like a pretty straight-forward adjustment for tonight. What's further baffling and hard to take is even allowing for Barrett's positional selection to begin with, why oh why wouldn't he make that shift after half time. It was clear they were crowding DCE all night, which was made all the easier without a second play-making option. Api at 5/8 would have given Parra defenders something to consider before they just threw all their resources into shutting down DCE. That in itself would have given DCE a bit more breathing space. In addition, it would have better managed Api's weakness with dummy half delivery, while still making use of his unpredictability, good defence and enthusiasm. Walker could then be used in the centres where he belongs. Arghhh!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6