Collingwood supporter pulled out for racist remark

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Utility Player said:
My 12 year old daughter turns 13 next month and people think she is 18 now (I blame the hormones in chicken) so in the heat of battle looking up into the crowd with sweat in his eyes how could Goodes be able to tell her age.

He knew how old she was the next day with his "Racism now has a face in Australia, it's a 13 year old girl" rubbish.

Where's Goodesy been for the last decade and a half in respect of the treatment of Asylum seekers?

Are there really any races? Are we all not just the human race? Maybe part we should have a "one race" round not a indeginous round if we really want to be considered one. I know that some people are proud of what they perceive to be their race and that is deemed ok by society but I think we should not focus on race at all in that way.

Jatz Crackers said:
Im outraged at this.

Nicci has a Gorilla.
Make that used to. I checked this morning and my tiger had eaten him.
Back to topic. Racism in any form has no place in Australia any more. Unfortunately it exists big time and not just from white Australians but also from many Indigenous and new Australians. It will happen in the school yard so it's up to families to be the biggest influence on their children regarding this matter.
But...it is perfectly fine and highly recommended to hate the storm and doggies. Go Manly!

Reading the comments from her mother, I now know where she gets her racist/ bogan attitude.

• 👍
Reactions: Rex
manlyfan76 said:
Are there really any races? Are we all not just the human race? Maybe part we should have a "one race" round not a indeginous round if we really want to be considered one. I know that some people are proud of what they perceive to be their race and that is deemed ok by society but I think we should not focus on race at all in that way.

I totally agree.
We need to stop acknowledging differences if we really want equality.
We are all members of a species of African ape.

Goodsey might be trying to do the right thing but he's just drawing attention to a perceived difference.

I feel the same way about the whole "Women in League" round.
One of the survey questions was "What would you do to get more women to the games?" My answer was to stop treating them like a different species.

Eddie McGuire has blown it up again today, apparently saying on his melbournme radio show (MMM) that Melbourne should invite Goodes down for the opening of the musical King Kong...

Cant beleive he would be that stupid

http://www.news.com.au/national-news/eddie-mcguire-makes-on-air-gaffe-about-adam-goodes-and-king-kong/story-fncynjr2-1226652776987

What is going on with this code? I just saw some players and officials on tv about Eddie. Fair dinkum they looked like they were within an inch of full on sobbing.

Eddie is a goose. But if anyone can spin this story to make his obviously stupid comment sound like something inspirational from the mouth of Martin Luther King, it'll be Eddie. Channel 9 will be working overtime on the PR.

• 👍
Eventually time will weed out the racists and Darwin's work will be complete

If that girl commits suicide Goodes should be held personally responsible,I'm sure he's heard much worse, I wish I could be the subject of pathetic racial slurs for the dosh he's pulling

cherry_poppins said:
Eventually time will weed out the racists and Darwin's work will be complete
Great. Are we witnessing Silvertails first advocate of ethnic cleansing?

cherry_poppins said:
I'm sure he's heard much worse, I wish I could be the subject of pathetic racial slurs for the dosh he's pulling
Well that isn't likely, is it? I guess you'll just have to settle for dishing out the pathetic racial slurs to others.

• 👍

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4