Coincidence....Chocs gooone

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Rodo said:
This same topic has been discussed at length in the "Guess what the Headline will be" thread.

I mentioned in that thread that both Choc and Snake are prominent in the photo on the "Membership contact" page. The photo above has a number of players missing (including Matty B) and not just Choc and Snake. So are all the missing players leaving?

No, just Choc and Snake.

Rodo said:
This same topic has been discussed at length in the "Guess what the Headline will be" thread.

I mentioned in that thread that both Choc and Snake are prominent in the photo on the "Membership contact" page. The photo above has a number of players missing (including Matty B) and not just Choc and Snake. So are all the missing players leaving?

And in the middle left the same bloke features 3 times!! maybe we signed triplets?

He is on Tom Symonds Left linking arms. he is behind himself and he is on Tommys right hand shoulder also.

There are plenty of double ups actually. Must have only been 10 people show up. The same guys next to Jamie Lyon in the alternative 95 strip features a bit too.

Maybe next year they could do it on the field after a match and copy in the players. Maybe a few Jamie Buhrer's and Matt Ballins copy and pasted in wouldnt have gone a stray.

If they are gone they are gone.

If a player doesn't bleed maroon and white I don't want them here.

I'd sooner have a team of Nevills that want to play than the big names mucking up.

If they don't like the heat get out of the kitchen.

There will always be ready-made replacements coming through.

Central Coast Eagle said:
Pablo said:
Just went to the fridge to get a choc biscuit. They're all gone.
The final sign.

This is the most concerning part of this thread.

You keep biscuits in the fridge??
If you live in Darwin or Northern Australia, anything with chocolate has to go in the fridge, biscuits & all.

conanu said:
Rodo said:

And in the middle left the same bloke features 3 times!! maybe we signed triplets?

He is on Tom Symonds Left linking arms. he is behind himself and he is on Tommys right hand shoulder also.

He's also in the centre between the posts a few rows deep!
"everywhere man"

Watamouth was gone 2 months ago.
Snake will go anywhere if given the chance.

I'm just sad this debacle will be repeated in 2015.

@"ALinda" & @"Brooke", we'll just have to wait and see, hope he stays Manly and move on if he goes.

It annoys me that some anti-Manly fans with no knowledge STILL say horrible things about Brett relating to '09.
The reason we stuck by him was because he was innocent and had his name dragged through the mud plus a ridiculous suspension.
None of this changes even if we don't like the way he's behaving towards the club atm and even if he does leave. What happened in '09 must have been a terrible time for him and family.

He still belongs in maroon and white. We seem to be the only fans who appreciate how good he is.

wedgetail eagle said:
Central Coast Eagle said:
Pablo said:
Just went to the fridge to get a choc biscuit. They're all gone.
The final sign.

This is the most concerning part of this thread.

You keep biscuits in the fridge??
If you live in Darwin or Northern Australia, anything with chocolate has to go in the fridge, biscuits & all.

And exactly why we must keep Matai next year, can't risk going through the season with a soft centre.:p

I can live with the petulant child leaving but I hope Brett looks back at the good times, the support he got from the club and fans and chooses to end his career an Eagle.

If he does that I'll have a smile on my dial

I will be devastated if Choc goes and I'll be inconsolable if Snake goes as well. These 2 are Manly legends up there with Arko, Rex the Moose, Bozo, Wombat, Igor, Cliffy, Beaver. They should not be leaving this club at this stage. We need them as senior players to teach the new breed the culture of Manly and show these new kids how to win and never give up. That's what these guys have done for the past decade and now at the point where we need them to pass it on we may lose them. No way should this be allowed to happen. Manly must keep these 2. Snake is the true leader of the team especially directing our defense and Choc is the forward leader, dominating in power and drive. With Gift and King gone to lose these 2 now will devastate our team going forward. We will be back to struggling to make finals if they go.

niccipops said:
@"ALinda" & @"Brooke", we'll just have to wait and see, hope he stays Manly and move on if he goes.

It annoys me that some anti-Manly fans with no knowledge STILL say horrible things about Brett relating to '09.
The reason we stuck by him was because he was innocent and had his name dragged through the mud plus a ridiculous suspension.
None of this changes even if we don't like the way he's behaving towards the club atm and even if he does leave. What happened in '09 must have been a terrible time for him and family.

He still belongs in maroon and white. We seem to be the only fans who appreciate how good he is.

But nicci, Brett has not said anything. Only the media have been painting that picture.

Jethro said:
niccipops said:

But nicci, Brett has not said anything. Only the media have been painting that picture.

I know. I just want him to say, "Nicci, I'm staying at Manly."

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4