Coffs Harbour Gallery - Part 1

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

SeaEagle9413

Forward Pass
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Picture 5 shows Luke Burgess.

Leary in that last picture looks like a beast.

Thx for the pics legend :)

Thanks for posting these. I wish we had a little bit more from the club like player profiles and interviews.

I notice there is no Demetriou and Lawrence as the rumour suggests. Can you confirm that these 2 were not at the training session?
Any sign of Walker?
That is of course if you were the photographer!

Thanks for posting these. I wish we had a little bit more from the club like player profiles and interviews.

I notice there is no Demetriou and Lawrence as the rumour suggests. Can you confirm that these 2 were not at the training session?
Any sign of Walker?
That is of course if you were the photographer!

BJ was in some of the other training pics

Taufua injured ?? bike sessions with Api ??

Ferris must be back running is he ?

Most exciting in the photo's was young Knight, up & running....was sure he had a bad injury report?
This kid will push for a spot in the 17 from day 1 if fit, the NRL world will become even more envious with "How do they produce these Manly junior forwards - Jake 2015 & Knight 2016"

^ Nice shot there, too. Two things: I really, really hope we don't shaft Jamie Buhrer - he's such a good ambassador for the club and living proof that you can end up playing for the club you support. And Liam Knight has a huge set of shoulders on him.

My young bloke is on the front page of today's Advocate with DCE. Stoked. :)

He got to play touch with Jake and against Snake.
Got photo's with DCE, Snake & Taupau.
Got his new CoCo Joy jersey fully signed.

Was a great arvo.
Thanks Manly.
Memories we will both cherish for a long time.

Last edited:
Congratulations. You are the first to buy a Coco Joy jersey.
Hang on to it, as it will become an exhibit in the Museum of Relics in years to come.

My young bloke is on the front page of today's Advocate with DCE. Stoked. :)

He got to play touch with Jake and against Snake.
Got photo's with DCE, Snake & Taupau.
Got his new CoCo Joy jersey fully signed.

Was a great arvo.
Thanks Manly.
Memories we will both cherish for a long time.
Was Dylan Walker there?

^ Nice shot there, too. Two things: I really, really hope we don't shaft Jamie Buhrer - he's such a good ambassador for the club and living proof that you can end up playing for the club you support. And Liam Knight has a huge set of shoulders on him.
Not as big as Luke Burgess

Which one of these pics is Knight ?

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7