1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

C'mon Matai

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Kiwi Eagle, May 17, 2010.

1. Kiwi Eagle

Kiwi Eagle Moderator Staff Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,425 / 31
    Do the League world a favour tonight and put 1 of your specials onto Hayne and really shorten him up. Would make my night

Manly to win a tough forward battle and win by 8

2. robbiea

robbiea Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +1,601 / 64
    And after that ,Put one on their saviour -FUIFUIMOIMOI. Manly by 12 ,in a sloppy ,error filled game..

3. Matabele

Matabele Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +466 / 6
    Instead he ran around pulling off deliberate high shots.  I reckon he's looking at a 4-6 week holiday, and made sure of it by disrespecting the referee.  The judiciary won't miss him.

4. ManlyBacker

ManlyBacker Winging it Staff Member

Ratings:
    +971 / 7
    I thought he was our best player tonight along with Lyon. I wouldn't put up with the rubbish the refs came up with either. Huge game from him.

5. missing_something

missing_something Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    He should have been put in the bin for that crap with the ref tonight, I would have been upset if was any opposition player doing the same thing and they'd stayed on the field.

I wonder if his discipline issues stem from the fact he's pissed off where looking at other centre options for next year.

6. Chip and Chase

Chip and Chase True Supporter Staff Member Administrator Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +6,282 / 44
    The first hit was high and may find him in some trouble. The second one was just Hayne being a cat.

7. Matabele

Matabele Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +466 / 6
    I'd not be surprised if the first shot is either reckless or even judged deliberate.  It certainly won't be careless.  With that hanging over his head he was stupid to raise the ire of the referees. 

8. OneEyedEagle

OneEyedEagle Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +176 / 0
    Matai, Lyon and throw Ballin in also are the only ones that seem put in 120% effort week in week out. We might be losing the Brookie Fortress mentality.