1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

C'mon Manly

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Kiwi Eagle, Jun 17, 2010.

1. Kiwi Eagle

Kiwi Eagle Moderator Staff Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,425 / 31
    Got a good feeling this week lads, I think we are going to roll them

Have had a bloody fantastic time on the Goldie meeting the Manly players and some of the Silvertails and MWSE crew, thanx to all those who made that a good weekend

Was at Suncorp last night, walking past the Caxton in Blue was a laugh, expected more abuse though. Was a massive night in Brisbane with the lads afterwards, am operating on 1 hours sleep at the mo but well worth. Backpacker bars are the best thing in the world haha. Lowe was sitting in front of me at the game with a few of the Manly sponsors I think

I shall be on the hill this saturday so hope to catch up with a few of you boys before heading home on Sunday.

Go the Mighty Eagles

2. ayjay007

ayjay007 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +83 / 0
    Don't know if you've been on the hill B4 KE,but it's Johnno and the drum (some say f****ng drum) on 1 side of the beer shed,and Vid,Keiren and Dave on the other side.I'll toss a coin when I get there this Saturday.

3. DSM5

DSM5 Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +516 / 0
    I'll be on the hill as well Kiwi.  We should meet up.

4. Nut

Nut Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    hey kiwi eagle, since u told me u mainly post on this forum I thought I better join up. and the fact the MWSE members forum got shut down!

wish I was heading down from Brissie to the game with u. the lads must win this weekend, it would just be a cruel joke to make u sit through 3 losses...

5. Ryan

Ryan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +6,084 / 285
    Kiwi....I think I should just personally be barred from any predictions...you know why....

6. torana355

torana355 Well-Known Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +1,491 / 27
    Yeah hopefully our forward pack aims up, if they do with Killer, Matai and Choc back we should be able to beat them.

7. bob dylan

bob dylan Well-Known Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Junee
    Ratings:
    +4,401 / 130

My man says Lyon is no chance of playing.

(But be warned, my man plays with himself, just passing on what I hear)

8. Normie

Normie Well-Known Member

Canberra
    Ratings:
    +326 / 4
    I'll be on the hill with my 3 boys after making the trek up from Canberra!
    My eldest asked whether it will be cold on Saturday night - my reply was that the minimum temp in Sydney will be warmer than the maximum temp in Canberra......

9. WAMF

WAMF Well-Known Member

Perth
    Ratings:
    +408 / 0
    not sure about rolling them as we've hardly managed to roll teams this year (with a couple of exceptions) but I would say Sea Eagles by 7

10. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hey nut good to see you made it here..  i got your inbox on facebook just too lazy to reply yet lol...

11. vidmar

vidmar Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +258 / 0
    Goldie, I didn't have the team piccies for the boys last time you came over but you will be able to get some from the Leagues Club reception if you ask nicely (and let them know you came down from the ACT)

Any probs I'll be in the leagues club bistro from around 6.00 until 7.00

Kiwi Eagle if you want to buy me a beer see you there also and I'll introduce you to a few of the locals that weren't at the GC? - Make sure you visit the retail shop across the road from the main entrance to the club as it is chockers with all things Manly?

12. Kiwi Eagle

Ratings:
    +2,425 / 31
    Good to see you here nut, good man !!

Vidmar, unlikely I will be at the Leagues Club at that time, I plan on attending the 20s and watching Hoppa and Whare play. Have also managed to upgrade myself from a spot on the hill to a seat in the Jane Try Stand coz of a friend being unable to go :). Will probably do the rounds between games and see who I run into. I will probably head to that retail shop and the club before heading to the 20s though, well that is the plan at this stage anyway

13. Kiwi Eagle

Ratings:
    +2,425 / 31
    If ya see a biggish unit wandering around with a Blue Nike backpack yell out mate

14. ManlyBacker

ManlyBacker Winging it Staff Member

Ratings:
    +971 / 7
    KE, DSM will be in a long, long black coat (ala Punisher  ;D ) over his jersey, gloves and a Manly scarf and is usually south of the beer hut near the 30 mark.

15. Kiwi Eagle

Ratings:
    +2,425 / 31
    Went for a wander round but didn't spot any familiar faces or anyone fitting that description MB haha