C'mon Manly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
Got a good feeling this week lads, I think we are going to roll them

Have had a bloody fantastic time on the Goldie meeting the Manly players and some of the Silvertails and MWSE crew, thanx to all those who made that a good weekend

Was at Suncorp last night, walking past the Caxton in Blue was a laugh, expected more abuse though. Was a massive night in Brisbane with the lads afterwards, am operating on 1 hours sleep at the mo but well worth. Backpacker bars are the best thing in the world haha. Lowe was sitting in front of me at the game with a few of the Manly sponsors I think

I shall be on the hill this saturday so hope to catch up with a few of you boys before heading home on Sunday.

Go the Mighty Eagles

Kiwi Eagle link said:
Got a good feeling this week lads, I think we are going to roll them

Have had a bloody fantastic time on the Goldie meeting the Manly players and some of the Silvertails and MWSE crew, thanx to all those who made that a good weekend

Was at Suncorp last night, walking past the Caxton in Blue was a laugh, expected more abuse though. Was a massive night in Brisbane with the lads afterwards, am operating on 1 hours sleep at the mo but well worth. Backpacker bars are the best thing in the world haha. Lowe was sitting in front of me at the game with a few of the Manly sponsors I think

I shall be on the hill this saturday so hope to catch up with a few of you boys before heading home on Sunday.

Go the Mighty Eagles

Don't know if you've been on the hill B4 KE,but it's Johnno and the drum (some say f****ng drum) on 1 side of the beer shed,and Vid,Keiren and Dave on the other side.I'll toss a coin when I get there this Saturday.

hey kiwi eagle, since u told me u mainly post on this forum I thought I better join up. and the fact the MWSE members forum got shut down!

wish I was heading down from Brissie to the game with u. the lads must win this weekend, it would just be a cruel joke to make u sit through 3 losses...

Kiwi....I think I should just personally be barred from any predictions...you know why....

Yeah hopefully our forward pack aims up, if they do with Killer, Matai and Choc back we should be able to beat them.

torana355 link said:
Yeah hopefully our forward pack aims up, if they do with Killer, Matai and Choc back we should be able to beat them.

My man says Lyon is no chance of playing.

(But be warned, my man plays with himself, just passing on what I hear)

I'll be on the hill with my 3 boys after making the trek up from Canberra!
My eldest asked whether it will be cold on Saturday night - my reply was that the minimum temp in Sydney will be warmer than the maximum temp in Canberra......

not sure about rolling them as we've hardly managed to roll teams this year (with a couple of exceptions) but I would say Sea Eagles by 7

hey nut good to see you made it here..  i got your inbox on facebook just too lazy to reply yet lol...

Goldie link said:
I'll be on the hill with my 3 boys after making the trek up from Canberra!
My eldest asked whether it will be cold on Saturday night - my reply was that the minimum temp in Sydney will be warmer than the maximum temp in Canberra......

Goldie, I didn't have the team piccies for the boys last time you came over but you will be able to get some from the Leagues Club reception if you ask nicely (and let them know you came down from the ACT)

Any probs I'll be in the leagues club bistro from around 6.00 until 7.00

Kiwi Eagle if you want to buy me a beer see you there also and I'll introduce you to a few of the locals that weren't at the GC? - Make sure you visit the retail shop across the road from the main entrance to the club as it is chockers with all things Manly?

Good to see you here nut, good man !!

Vidmar, unlikely I will be at the Leagues Club at that time, I plan on attending the 20s and watching Hoppa and Whare play. Have also managed to upgrade myself from a spot on the hill to a seat in the Jane Try Stand coz of a friend being unable to go :). Will probably do the rounds between games and see who I run into. I will probably head to that retail shop and the club before heading to the 20s though, well that is the plan at this stage anyway

KE, DSM will be in a long, long black coat (ala Punisher  ;D ) over his jersey, gloves and a Manly scarf and is usually south of the beer hut near the 30 mark.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4