Club membership

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

cliffhanger

Reserve Grader
Hey just wondering which categories of membership do you guys belong to.

I've been going thru the membership booklet and a bit confused with Golden wings. The "booklet" and the "application form" seem to contradict in terminology.

The maroon wings looks good and white wings seems like good value.

Cheers

Go manly 2014!

Maroon, gets me half way and undercover seats for the ten Brookie games.
Pity they stopped the Supporter Bus pre-pay option ,as its such an effort to get to NSW games if you dont drive :(

Gold gets you the same, plus entry to functions.

I live in Qld so I get the country wings as I only get to Sydney once a year. Also get the Football Club membership.

HappilyManly said:
Maroon, gets me half way and undercover seats for the ten Brookie games.
Pity they stopped the Supporter Bus pre-pay option ,as its such an effort to get to NSW games if you dont drive :(

Gold gets you the same, plus entry to functions.

Thanks for feedback. I was thinking maroon wing too.

anyone knows what "Golden Wings general admission" mean?

I have Maroon Membership, with a reserved seat beside the Dug Out. Also have Football Club and Leagues Club Membership. Good value I think.

I'm a white wings member which suits me since getting to every game isn't feasible.

This'll be my 3rd year and I should have joined years ago.

I joined last week for the first time ever. They day after the GF loss I felt like supporting the legend club through a new membership. I live in country Qld so Country Wings would have made sense but I took the White Wings 3 game option as I plan to get to Brookvale next year and now that I have tickets I'll have to make it happen. It also includes alternative grounds for home games.
The Titans and Bongos matches won't be available under that package but I can get to them easy enough.

niccipops said:
I joined last week for the first time ever. They day after the GF loss I felt like supporting the legend club through a new membership. I live in country Qld so Country Wings would have made sense but I took the White Wings 3 game option as I plan to get to Brookvale next year and now that I have tickets I'll have to make it happen. It also includes alternative grounds for home games.
The Titans and Bongos matches won't be available under that package but I can get to them easy enough.

Good girl. :). Enjoy your Brookvale and away games and believe me it gets very addictive following this Team.

I re-newed my membership and season ticket for 2014, cant wait. I think its gonna be another exciting season. Missing it already and its only been a week.

marga said:
niccipops said:

Good girl. :). Enjoy your Brookvale and away games and believe me it gets very addictive following this Team.
Guilty of Manly addiction since seven years old.

niccipops said:
marga said:
niccipops said:

Guilty of Manly addiction since seven years old.

Sorry, I meant going to the games gets addictive.

marga said:
Too true. The time I spend Brookie as a youngen was gold and now the place is pulling at me across the kilometres like a magnet.
Though still fun it's just not the same at Skilled Park or Suncorp.

Golden wings come in two categories; reserved seat and premium general admission. This is because some Members want to enjoy the premium benefits of Golden Wings but don't necessarily want their own reserved seat.

Golden Wings prices have been heavily reduced for 2015, so now is a great time to try this exclusive category if you have been thinking about it in the past.

niccipops said:
I think that next year you can use one of your "home" game tickets for the home game we take to Brisbane and one of your away tickets at the titans match if you have the country wings.

niccipops said:
marga said:
Too true. The time I spend Brookie as a youngen was gold and now the place is pulling at me across the kilometres like a magnet.
Though still fun it's just not the same at Skilled Park or Suncorp.

I have only been going to games since 2010 and am so pleased I get to so many. Love the atmosphere at Brookvale. Just wish I lived closer.

Larissa said:
Golden wings come in two categories; reserved seat and premium general admission. This is because some Members want to enjoy the premium benefits of Golden Wings but don't necessarily want their own reserved seat.

Golden Wings prices have been heavily reduced for 2015, so now is a great time to try this exclusive category if you have been thinking about it in the past.

thanks Larissa. when you say 2015 do you mean 2014?

Anyway, i reckon we will see a huge jump in membership after this gutsy effort from the team.
Will be great to see a membership base of 20,000 fans.

manlyfan76 said:
I think that next year you can use one of your "home" game tickets for the home game we take to Brisbane and one of your away tickets at the titans match if you have the country wings.

Brisbane 'home' game :huh:

Is this one of the two usual Bluetongue games or don't we get 10 Brookie games in our Membership in 2014?

I thought we take one game to Brisbane in the past. Maybe because it always feels like a home game.

2014 will be my 5th year as a member. I've got the White Wings GA 10 game membership, love sitting on the Hill. Unlike others I'm not in a rush for the new grandstand to be built ;)

HappilyManly said:
manlyfan76 said:

Brisbane 'home' game :huh:

Is this one of the two usual Bluetongue games or don't we get 10 Brookie games in our Membership in 2014?

I don't believe it's been announced yet where the 2 home games that we play away are going to be located.

Yep we do get 10 home games at Brookie in 2014 :)

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6