Club loyalty

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
on his debut he attempted a penalty kick from the junction of the 10 meter line, just on the sharkies side of half way and the sideline! everyone was just going no way! it was like he was saying " ok this is what i can do boys!" the kick hit the post or the cross bar from memory but we all knew he was something special with the boot.

Read the Ridgey book recently.

Not great unless you like every sentence starting with "aww yer...."

But was a good insite into the club. Ridgey was definately pushing the super league barrow within the club and it was lucky that the likes of Gartner and Kosef were already sewn up by the ARL.

Ridgey was also looking to come back to Manly before the end of his contract with the Warriors, but they refused to let him go even though he was struggling on and off the field.

Read the Ridgey book recently.

Not great unless you like every sentence starting with \"aww yer....\"

But was a good insite into the club. Ridgey was definately pushing the super league barrow within the club and it was lucky that the likes of Gartner and Kosef were already sewn up by the ARL.

Ridgey was also looking to come back to Manly before the end of his contract with the Warriors, but they refused to let him go even though he was struggling on and off the field.

Yeah some good parts in it, read it a few years back.

Enjoyed all the stories about how Toovey wouldnt give him the time of day when he came to Manly haha

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6