Club is Broke?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Dave Warwick is a good bloke and a great recruiter. He did all the work under Crusher and never got the thanks for it. Crusher took all the thanks for woks good work. The dogs in 2011 wanted wok and not crusher .It was de$$ who insisted that Crush go with him. They paid Crusher 3 times what manly were paying at the time. Warrwick has set the junior program up over the last decade and it has worked wonders bringing great kids through.

KELLY decided to tell Dave that he was not wanted next year on the day Daves FATHER DIED. Kelly new this but told him anyway. This just tells you about the guy we have running the place.
Just look at how he treated other staff and got court out. I have no time for this man.
It is as low as you can go. One week or so would not of made any difference.
Any one who knows wok will know he is a good man.

Thanks for the insight LF, I wasn't questioning Dave's personality or even his commitment. My thoughts were just a view as a fan from outside looking in. Sounds like the politics in the club haven't abated. Its clearly a purge of staff that were not on the Penn side of the table. Not really an uncommon practice in the corporate world for this to happen. However it is usually done when a company is under performing, not when it is arguably the most successful company in the last decade. Strange days indeed, Most peculiar mumma. Whoa!.

Yes I do . Mary and Sandra took on Kelly and the club for wrongful dismissal and right up to the last day before it went to court the club settled. They had to . Kelly did the wrong thing to these girls and to a lot of loyal manly people that have been around the club for years.
Just remember that the club has won comps and made profits so these people are all out for politics only. They have bullied a lot of good people who have just been doing there jobs
Zorba has been behind most of it by telling Kelly what to do.
Very sad and weak of Kelly.
Thanks for the info

Difficult to find one good thing that the Penns have done since they took over

Thanks for the info

Difficult to find one good thing that the Penns have done since they took over

Got DCE to backflip ?? Cost them more than the offer that they could have signed off on before Xmas but chose to pull the pin instead. So not sure if that qualifies as a good thing. In fairness though, they have signed him to a "lifetime" deal.

With great power comes great responsibility...... I'm sure the pens have 1.5 mil to spare.......

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2