Club Doctor put on the chopping block

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
images
Manly's new medical staff

The ballboys must be getting nervous right about now...even Egor the mascot must be anxious whenever his mobile rings.

The ballboys must be getting nervous right about now...even Egor the mascot must be anxious whenever his mobile rings.
It would have to be a face to beak conversation with Egor as his wing tips would make it difficult for him to take calls. Also he can handle himself. Remember what he did to that Newcastle d*ckhead. I'm sure he could insert a Penn up Zth.

Ffs , I follow a football team , not a Dr.
None of you know the full story or reasoning.Some of you guys b!tch n moan just for the sake of it..

Spot on. Every time there is a new coach they have an entire clean out so none of this is a shock to me. I rate Barrett highly already given the way he has stayed quite out of respect for Tooves.

Maybe he made a medium to long term prognosis on the likely playing futures (i.e. perpetually injured) of Watmough and G.Stewart that ZtH didn't agree with.

None of you know the full story or reasoning.Some of you guys b!tch n moan just for the sake of it..
I swear, when i check in this forum, and realize threads like this are dominating - I think F#CK it's gonna be a long off-season.:sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

I swear, when i check in this forum, and realize threads like this are dominating - I think F#CK it's gonna be a long off-season.:sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

Off season is worse by far, you wait until about January, by then it's a real hoot!!

I really have no insight into whether this is a good or bad decision so I won't pass judgement.

I do know that when you work with the same people for years and years, you form relationships that are enjoyable but not always in the best interests of productivity. I guess the Penn's (and Bozo) feel that by cleaning the entire joint out, the players will be kept on their toes and results will follow suit. That's the only explanation I can come up with.

I am not implying that the club doctor fraternised with the players and needs to be moved on, but he was part of the old guard, and is merely a pawn in the game.

I really have no insight into whether this is a good or bad decision so I won't pass judgement.

I do know that when you work with the same people for years and years, you form relationships that are enjoyable but not always in the best interests of productivity. I guess the Penn's (and Bozo) feel that by cleaning the entire joint out, the players will be kept on their toes and results will follow suit. That's the only explanation I can come up with.

I am not implying that the club doctor fraternised with the players and needs to be moved on, but he was part of the old guard, and is merely a pawn in the game.

If so the Donny should be gone as well, apart from the coach , or the Football Manager ( previously Steve Gigg) there's probably no one closer to the players than the trainer !

But,
you are bitching and moaning about people bitching and moaning, ffs.
hmm-mm, am I bitching and moaning about you bitching and moaning about people bitching and moaning, ffs?

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4