club cultures, 10 years

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

jbb/james

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
There is always talk about club cultures, the Bronx have a culture where young players are given a shot, the dragons have the choke culture, teams like the warriors and raiders have cultures that have problems on the road and the cowboys , well they have some type of crappy culture. Poor buggers, but that's not my point

Manlys culture. Now culture may not describe exactly what i am saying but i believe the culture is what allows it to happen. How else.

This is not a dig at a player , coach or whatever as the timeframe i describe includes different coaches, players, captains , playmakers ETC

over the last decade or so, the GF years excluded manly has just not done the little things right. I know that's easy to say and there are a million little things but just a few repetitive problems just keep rising, year after year

If the ball hits the deck, manly just stop and almost always a break or score occurs
Kicks , there never seems to be enough urgency to cover it up

In goal, how many times do players make it out of the in goal when manly should trap them. They just always find a way

Tap restarts, well they are a joke

Soft tries, they can play really well, defend hard, plenty of muscle and let a 3 yo score from a standing start

After Boyd got out of the in goal from mattais grubber, you could tell it just wasn't going to happen. Manly should have nailed him 100%

I don't have the answers but its frustrating watching the same errors year after year

In saying that Manly do have a winning culture as well which i do love as well. Good with the bad i suppose

It is about concentration. Look what happened the last time we really concentrated for 80 minutes. We smashed the Storm. We can concentrate. That is the frustrating part. I will put my house on it if Manly make the Grand Final that they will concentrate and win.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4