Club Culture

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Bradza

Bencher
Tipping Member
Was at the food court at Warringah Mall yesterday and spotted Robbo, Ox & Josh Perry having lunch with Daly Cherry-Evans and another U20 player I didn't recognise. Possibly Foran.

Although those U20 players are in the extended fullltime squad, I thought it was pretty cool to see that sort of interaction out of hours. The comradrie in the club is a big contributor to its success.

Also spotted Glen Stewie & Mattai shopping in Coles last week.

And no, I'm not a stalker.........

Nice spotting, Bradza, but what the hell were they eating at the food court at Warringah Mall? There's nothing there fit for human consumption:)

A close mate of mine had a phone convo with Ox last week, he's mates with his sister.

T'is the season to be spotting.

Agree about the food court Ron E but sometimes you're left with no choice!. They're obviously scared of someone reporting them to Dessie as they seem to favour Subway rather than the colonel.

The mexican joint in the corner does a nice beef or chicken wrap but you can forget the rest.

are we seriously talking about the food in the foodcourt at the mall?

Its summer guys, you should get out more

Bradza link said:
Was at the food court at Warringah Mall yesterday and spotted Robbo, Ox & Josh Perry having lunch with Daly Cherry-Evans and another U20 player I didn't recognise. Possibly Foran.

I am guessing Big george was in the hungry jacks queue?

Will always remember heading to Star City the Monday after we knocked Souths out of the 07 season

Walk into the buffet and I see these 2 big units destroying the buffet, both hobbling round in the big boots around their ankles, J. King and G. Stewart

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6