Clinton Gutherson

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
You do that champ.

and while you are at it read my whole post, "Not saying Gerard is one of them" would tend to indicate i thought he was not necessarily a dud.

but dont worry about the facts, just drop a couple more names in there....

Gutherson will be in firsts by next season. In the couple of games I have seen you can tell he is a class above. If we did not offer Oldy a contract he has to be considered ready next season. He looks a decent size for his age and with a full off season in the NRL squad he will add bulk.

I work with Gutherson's uncle who was telling me he was approached by the ARU prior to re-signing with Manly. From what he's said the guy's Manly through & through.

Gutherson is class , beyond his age mentally & stronger than he looks physically.
Its almost Hoppa 2 where he has obvious ability, but the timing of playing him in the NRL too early can make or break a career.
Tooves & the coaching staff will get it right, it could even be this year.

Fluffy said:
Just like falau coulldnt at 17?

There have been a few, not many

Heard Gutherson is the likely replacement for Uate in SOO3

It's the law mate, you can't play NRL if you're under 18. Ryan is correct.

Don't know he is a bit of a mystery man on the player profiles?
http://www.seaeagles.com.au/playerprofiledisplay/Sea%20Eagles-NYC/Clinton%20Gutherson/6341

Wonder if they'll do this to fast track him then : play him in the NSW Cup side.
Moga from the roosters is only 18 and had his career fast tracked by playing for Newtown instead of the 20s.
Same as the youngest Burgess played for Norths instead of 20s - granted he only debuted a week or two ago for Souths.

Volley said:
Fluffy said:

If it's the law, it's a new one, which means i refuse to recognise it.

Jordan Rankin, Brad Fittler, Ben Ikin, all under 18 in first grade. Rankin was 16 i think.

Duff said:
Volley said:
Fluffy said:

If it's the law, it's a new one, which means i refuse to recognise it.

Jordan Rankin, Brad Fittler, Ben Ikin, all under 18 in first grade. Rankin was 16 i think.

It's an ordinary rule imo

if your good enough your old enough

mdm05 said:
I work with Gutherson's uncle who was telling me he was approached by the ARU prior to re-signing with Manly. From what he's said the guy's Manly through & through.

“Five or six NRL clubs have been after him, every Super Rugby franchise was chasing him, as well as the new Greater Western Sydney AFL side,” Simon Healey, Manly coaching and development manager, told the Manly Daily.

By the sounds of it this kid could be the next superstar of the NRL, and i'm glad he's with us till the end of 2014. In the same article it also says he has been training with NRL squad during his school holidays so a debut this year would not surprise.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2