Cliffy, the Beaver & BK

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Evo

Capt Goodvibe
Woh,

During next year, soild handover to Tooves from Des then 2013:

1) Cliffy assistant coach to take on the young halves/backrowers
2) Beaver Man Manager
3) BK - on field, similar job Tooves started out doing. Amping the players, spreading the BK love.

Then bring on the first game against Des & his Doggies in 2013 !

First with the head, then with the heart.:cool:

Evo said:
Woh,

During next year, soild handover to Tooves from Des then 2013:

1) Cliffy assistant coach to take on the young halves/backrowers
2) Beaver Man Manager
3) BK - on field, similar job Tooves started out doing. Amping the players, spreading the BK love.

Then bring on the first game against Des & his Doggies in 2013 !

First with the head, then with the heart.:cool:

BK stated he will have nothing more to do with us with the sacking of Zorba plus last I heard he runs Fruit Shops in qld if I remember correctly

Gonna be a bit of a commute for BK from Ipswich to brookie every weekend.

Then again would be great if he wanted to open up a fruit shop in brookvale!

Maybe BK had just had a long hard day when he said that after the Zorba sacking....

Im not sure about anybody else and I dont undervalue the experience Ben Kennedy brought to our team.

But i will forever think of him primarily as a Newcastle Knights player.

Im not sure he has much to do with our team or would offer any benefit to the current squad, not after recent comments thats for sure.

brookiegreg said:
Gonna be a bit of a commute for BK from Ipswich to brookie every weekend.

Then again would be great if he wanted to open up a fruit shop in brookvale!

Maybe BK had just had a long hard day when he said that after the Zorba sacking....

Not being picky but BKs shops are in Brisbane in the suburb of Albany Creek ( I used to live around the corner from them :) )

wombatgc said:
BK stated he will have nothing more to do with us with the sacking of Zorba plus last I heard he runs Fruit Shops in qld if I remember correctly
then he's the perfect man for the job..there's a boardroom full of rotten fruit&veg that needs throwing out.

Hahaha best line I have heard on this forum...!!!!

I was talking to beaver after a catalans match in August and he said he hoped to be staying in perpignan for 2012, not to be playing rah rah for the rats, dunno if this has been confirmed since..

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4