1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cliff Lyons

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Kiwi Eagle, Oct 14, 2007.

1. Kiwi Eagle

Kiwi Eagle Moderator Staff Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,425 / 31
    Couldn't beleive it yesterday, went to cricket, and beside us there was a big Masters League comp being played, and Cliffy was there !!! From the bits i saw of his game he still has all the natural touch, he ran in a long range try too. Hoping to get along another couple of times to see him play as well.

When the fellas told me he was there i thought they were winding me up, refused to beleive them, but the great man was there. Certainly not what i expected to see

2. Canteen Worker

Canteen Worker Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +212 / 5
    Genius will always be genius. A pity we can't transplant his brain into one of the 2008 versions as we could reap havoc out wide with him.

3. fLIP

fLIP UFO Hunter

Brisbane
    Ratings:
    +790 / 15
    Could you imagine Cliffy's brain in a body that's constantly prone to minor ankle twinges and is suseptable to 10X normal gravity when touched even softly by an opposing player.

It'd drive him nuts!

4. Kiwi Eagle

Kiwi Eagle Moderator Staff Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,425 / 31
    Just been down and got him to sign his book that i have a copy of

Didn't get a chance to really talk to him, was going to ask him his thoughts on the great Lyon debate, but felt like a cock interupting him while iwth his team so just got the autograph and left