Cliff Lyons Must

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

manlyfan76

There is no A.I. Just better computers
Cliff Lyons Must be the water runner next year. How cool to have him out there in the backs again! Put another chair in the coaches box for Tooves and get Cliffy on the field, Smokes up his sleeve and all.

I agree. Carrying the water will get him fit and ready to replace Foz at five-eighth when he pisses off to the Doggies.

Still haven't worked out how he and Cement were already on the Pokies by the time we got back to the Club in his playing days :D

Cliffy is a natural Legend - the rest are pretenders :heart:

It would be a classic to see him run out with a ciggy hanging out of his mouth next year :D

Don't laugh there is a good chance he will be tooves assistant. I know it's not NRL but he is getting huge wraps for his work with Narraweena

Ladies and Gentlemen, don't forget who is returning to our shores in 2013 as well. The Beaver will be coming home.

The Tooves, Beaver and Cliffy show....I like the sound of that ;)

Now lets hope this board likes the sound of it too!!

mrsperko said:
The Tooves, Beaver and Cliffy show....I like the sound of that ;)

Now lets hope this board likes the sound of it too!!

They have to redeem themselves in our eyes. If they bring in someone external that wasn't a Manly boy then the Guillotine we pulled out for the Bears will be dusted off.

We don't want Ricky
We don't want Nathan
We don't want Mick Potter

It's the Manly Boys all the way...and maybe the Johns Brothers lol

This board needs to do some serious damage control and something like this is a major start!

I agree we dont want Ricky, Nathan or Mick!

I cant wait for the day there is some good news for us fans. It all seems doom and gloom and the telecrap tomorrow isnt any better from what I was just reading!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6