• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
"Click"

Seen the replay of the titans game now and distinctly heard an audible click as the machine finally got into gear. Next week might be like the gf we expected last year, but storm didn't turn up.

Anyone got any strong impressions how this one is going to play out?

Re: "Click"

I think the Titans performance looked better than it was due to the Tits handing over the ball to us the whole game. You could say it was down to all of our great forward defense but just as Parra bombed it, it shows you have to complete sets and hang on to the pill to have any chance and they didn't do that. Which Manly will turn up in Melbourne? Hard to see the Storm rolling over this week so it will be another forward trench battle and the pressure will be on our backs to do a huge job. Hopefully Lyon can be there to pin them back on their line with his kicks.

Ian Martin tragic link said:
Seen the replay of the titans game now and distinctly heard an audible click as the machine finally got into gear. Next week might be like the gf we expected last year, but storm didn't turn up.

Anyone got any strong impressions how this one is going to play out?

This is going to be a very interesting game, and sure as hell will be different to the result from last years GF.

The planets fell into alignment then but its a whole new ball game now and we wont have the same element of a potent mixture of hunger and tactics. Gift wont be spoiling C Smiths dummy half passes, is just one tactic that wont be allowed to be employed. Melb will be ready.

So.

Step 1: Kick high and kick early and race down and flatten Slater
Step 2: Kick low and kick early and race down and flatten Slater
Step 3: Kick high and kick early and race down and flatten Slater
Step 4: Belt Smith a lot
Step 5: Marginalise Inglis
Step 6: Kick early and race down and flatten Slater

Jatz........I think even if we are 20 point up or 20 points down id like to see Points 1.2.3.4. & 6 implemented repeatedly.

and this gameplan definitely needs lyon out there to do alot of kicking.

agree mb, manly were good but tits were pathetic.

it's a pity this matchup is first up as otherwise it might have been the gf again. maybe it will anyway......

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8