Clean out and recruitment

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I hopes Siebs Isnt using his brother as a connection, I Co Coached him in Under 19s and he couldnt make our best 17

Have you seen what Anthony Seibold's younger brother, Damien has been doing in his role as Rockhampton Brothers seniors coach, Jase? They are dominating. They beat Gladstone Brothers 72 - 6 on the weekend, and are 4 points clear in leading the comp.

His stint at the Capras must have ignited something in him. ;)

Watching the 2013 semi against the Sharks - Hiku was fantastic.
He was also the Man of the Match in the first semi, the 4-0 loss against the Rorters @:cool:

The reasoning behind his 'tapping' was flawed :mad:

Hindsight is such a great thing. Who would have found a spot for either of them at the start of the year.

What would have happened if Mateo left first?

Watching the 2013 semi against the Sharks - Hiku was fantastic.
He was also the Man of the Match in the first semi, the 4-0 loss against the Rorters @:cool:

The reasoning behind his 'tapping' was flawed :mad:
The reasoning behind his MOM in that final is flawed too. It was a very hard game through the middle with lots of completed sets for little gain, hence a lot of kicks on the 5th. So he ran for like 295m but that was all kick returns. It was like an elaborate game of force em backs. Both full backs ran for a lot of metres but as I recall, RTS got the meat pie too.

The reasoning behind his MOM in that final is flawed too. It was a very hard game through the middle with lots of completed sets for little gain, hence a lot of kicks on the 5th. So he ran for like 295m but that was all kick returns. It was like an elaborate game of force em backs. Both full backs ran for a lot of metres but as I recall, RTS got the meat pie too.
For a young player to come up and play such a dominant game at full back in a semi, was amazing :clap:

For a young player to come up and play such a dominant game at full back in a semi, was amazing :clap:
Boy that could have been dangerous - get hit head on and it could have snapped off! Even with a semi!
giphy.gif

If I had my way I would have Clinton Gutherson back as full back and have Tom T as centre. Clinton can kick the goals as well. I think they would make a very good combination and being locals it would be great to watch them play.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7