cleal GONE !!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
First Hecks, then Alberts, now Cleal. Who's next? That is around conservatively $300K we have saved (if we didn't have to pay anyone out). We must be well under the cap and should have plenty to throw at somebody. What is going on. I hope we are looking at boosting the forward stocks.

Jamesie

I'm with you mate!!

I hope we get a couple of big front rowers or something!!

I reckon we are right for backrowers... we have BK, Choc and beaver there now others that i know of that can play the backrow... Glenn Stewart, Nathan Tutt, Adam Cuthberson, Luke Williamson :blah: :blah:

I must admit schlock did say before the start of the season that we were looking to release p/l players

Manly will be releasing a player from their top 25 in order to get another player

My only concern is if we lose out on Lyon. Cleal was farking useless. He has shown no improvement since he has been at Manly. He is far too slow around the rucks, sloppy in defence, concedes too many penalties and poor ball handling skills.. no loss in my books

Crusher was talking to byso I think it was about kane a certain others being able to get twice as much at another club a few weeks back. Must have been dropping big hints.

Kane Cleal - No loss !
Unfit , unskilled , undisciplined.

Well done Russell & Peter ..... Souths 1st blue chip signing.

As of late last night ,no-one over at souths (burrow) was even talking about there cold chip signing.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4