Classy Souths Fans

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ramrod

Reserve Grader
In tonight's channel 9 news, a Souths fan outside a pub decided to drop his pants and swing his wang on live TV whilst the journo was talking.

If the Souths Club has any ethics, they should ban that man for bringing the game into disrepute. Kids would have been watching and this is not respectable behaviour and not a good way to promote our great game.

Chip and Chase said:
I didn't realise robbo was a closet souths fan.

Robbo did it in the privacy of a change room, not in a public place on the streets of Sydney.
The NRL should take action if Souths won't.

How funny was that!..the look on the reporters face when he realised..priceless. After 43 years in the wilderness, a bloke should be able to whip out the pork sword in celebration!

Ramrod said:
Chip and Chase said:
I didn't realise robbo was a closet souths fan.

Robbo did it in the privacy of a change room, not in a public place on the streets of Sydney.
The NRL should take action if Souths won't.

By public place you mean the middle of Brookie oval. Lol

If you had to wait 43 years to drop your strides and do a helicopter then you might be a bit more lenient in your judgement!

Well he seems excited about Souths winning, just not as excited as I usually get.

bob dylan said:
Well he seems excited about Souths winning, just not as excited as I usually get.

I don't think he's that excited.
Looks kinda limp to me.
Don't we normally perform a full salute when one gets excited?
Maybe he's got what they call a "dysfunction".
I'm beginning to feel sorry for him...... Nah.

Ramrod said:
bob dylan said:

I don't think he's that excited.
Looks kinda limp to me.
Don't we normally perform a full salute when one gets excited?
Maybe he's got what they call a "dysfunction".
I'm beginning to feel sorry for him...... Nah.

We'll he hasn't had one for 43 years!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4