class of 2004- kids who have made it

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Darren

Bencher
Found a 2004 junior matts and sg ball program, check out who kept going, shows so many kids didn't make it

Remember these are top teams of 2004 at semis
Panthers matts 2004 came 2nd
6. Michael Jennings
8. Tim Grant
12. Masada Iosefa

only 3 made it in panthers star studded kids from that group!!!

parra matts under 16 2004 Came 1st!!!
1. jarrod hayne
2. tony williams- manly 2009
4. taulima tautai
6. kris keating
7. trent hodkinson rumoured to have signed with us
10. Tim Mannah- under 20's star for parra

6 out of 20, pretty good, nice backline,

Roosters sg ball 2004 1st
3. Michael Lett
6. James Aubusson
8. Danny Williams former Storm??
11. James Shillington
12. Grant Shillington
13. Peewee Moke

6 still going!!!pretty good, nothig outstanding though!!

others
manly semis matts 2004  3rd!!
current under 20's- reilly, gutherson and noxi only, noxi is only very possible maybe!!!

Big Shame!!rest of that team, daniel harrison at dogs lower grades killing it and kennedy brothers at dragons going great, seems we kept wrong ones  :mad: :'(

Bulldogs 16's matts 2004
3. Heka Nanai- fringe 1st grade
10. John Kite-big prop on fringes of 1st grade

Interesting since Dogs spend big dough on juniors

Rabbits sg ball 2004
3. Richard Williams- many clubs  ::)
6. Beau Champion- big write ups as future star!! didn't happen!!
12. Yileen Gordon- major problems with discipline

Illawarra sg ball 2004
5. Josh Morris

Knights ball 2004
1. Terence Seuseu
6. Jarrod Mullen
7. Luke Walsh
11. Kade Snowden- sharks the other night
16. Scott Dureau
19. Ben Farrar- cowboys??
20. Cory Paterson

halves mullen and walsh with dureau on bench, nearly 2008 team, interesting

4 years later, jarrod hayne, tony williams, taultai, jennings, iosefa, jarrod mullen are all stars in nrl, the others are solid 1st graders,

34 teams in total, being matts and ball 20 players per team squad = 680 players in reps and roughly 2-3 dozen we know!!!  average 5% make NRL!!!

Who are Grant and James Shillington? Would one of those be Dave Shillington maybe? Or Grant Millington? Or have I missed something there. I'm also guessing that the Danny Williams from the Roosters would be the one who is now at the Dogs - decent prop, good footwork, probably too small for prop, too slow for the backrow. Tries hard though. I wouldn't say that Peewee Moke is still going either. Haven't heard about him in a couple of years. Lots of wasted potential there.

Also very hard on Beau Champion. Never did much at 6 for the bunnies, but was put there in ordinary teams with no one else in the halves. He's been dynamite in the centres for them this year, and was basically their best player (along with Sutton) until the Sandow/Johnny Lang/Craig Wing revolution happened a month ago.

gday will, the shillingtons were the names in the 2004 program so wrong shillington (ala David) oops!! I know moke was at roosters or sharks

Champion is going well but in 2004 he was seen as the new fittler!!! huge wraps for a kid

I wonder if we are going to say 'what happened to Aaron Groom"

Moke is on the bench for Penrith NSW cup team.  he has a bad attitude problem apparantly and doubtful if he will ever realise his potential. 

The Penrith Toyota cup side of 2008 will produce probably at least eight future first graders some of who are already in FG.  They have some great young talent comming through the ranks and will probably win the comp in the next 3-4 years.

NBQ and O'Mealley are two sucesses from Norths 1999 Presidents cup winning team. 

Darren link said:
Champion is going well but in 2004 he was seen as the new fittler!!! huge wraps for a kid

Yeah, but for a few years all South Sydney fans had was the ability to talk up their juniors. There was nothing else that they could cling onto.

I have a Tim Grant in my stable.  Will make his First Grade debut for Manly in 2021 and will captain the side to the Premiership n 2028.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8